Safe Cat Snag-Proof Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This collar makes your cat’s playtime a bit safer with snag-proof nylon.
- The responsive breakaway buckle allows the collar to release when stuck.
- Adjust the size from 8 to 12 inches to best fit your kitty.
- Chews the color that’ll suit your cat’s personality.
- Purr-fect for your indoor or outdoor feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Navy Blue, Medium: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.67Chewy Price$11.34List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Pattern 3$11.99Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Teal, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Fireworks Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$14.74Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Tie Dye$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Country Brook Design Patriotic Tribute Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 1/2-in wide$10.66Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Buckle-Down DC Comics Wonder Woman Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- DealFrisco Traffic Signs Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Winnie the Pooh Expressions & Honeycomb Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- DealBuckle-Down Star Wars Chewbacca Bandolier Bounding Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
Perfect as always
Good quality. Breakaway easily. Want others to know where kitties live in case they stray. This is second time I purchased with name tags. Ordered additional for my kritter sitter.
We bought 2 collars and ID tags, one for our 9 year old the other one for our 7 month old. The collar for the 9 year old is still on but the faster moving 7 month old lost hers immediately. Thank goodness for the breakaway feature, we have no idea where and what she was doing when she lost it. We still haven't found it.
Not Worth the Money
The plastic slider to adjust the collar length just broke two days after I got it. The collar was worn by a mellow, indoor only cat. I saw another reviewer with a similar problem. I should have heeded their warning.
We removed the bell because it got annoying but this collar is great. Cat adjusted very quick to it.
Great cat collar
Color is slightly darker than in picture but it looks so good on my kitty. Fits great and made well. I will be buying more of this brand!
Orchid is much more purple than on website
The Orchid color is much more purple than it shows on website. Wanted more pink, but the good thing is at least the actual color looks nice on our calico. The metal where the bell is could be better as needed to take the bell off and put a tag on. Was difficult to use pliers to pry it open & then squeeze closed. Wouldn’t but this again, but will work for now.
Not worth it
I opened it and went to adjust it and the little plastic piece broke. Now it won't fit my cat and it was a wasted buy.
Very Poorly Made
I received this on Sunday 9/4 and it broke exactly 2 days later. Plastic is very flimsy. I would avoid at all costs.
a killing machine no more
freddie was killing birds/rabbits daily until we snapped on this simple collar. love chewy! and wow freaky fast shipping. ordered it monday, tuesday it was here.
A sturdy, scure collar
This is Buffy's 3rd. collar, & it is working out well. The buckle is more secure than others I've had, but even at that, he managed to get it off after a few days. He's indoor only 10 mo. old, & doesn't like wearing a collar. Mostly he either ignores it, or kicks at it (neck itches?) or bites at it or the bell (which is how I assume he got it off). I liked the color choices, & the bell stayed clipped in place, under his chin, where I wanted it. It was easy to adjust, & didn't slip once adjusted (the other 2 collars kept slipping, till they were big enough for him to get out of), so this was the best collar so far.