To Use Gate: Place one end of pressure rods next to the door frame or wall. Press the other end of pressure rods toward gate center while sliding gate out into doorway or opening. Push on gate to ensure it is tight. To tighten or loosen, turn pressure rod ends opposite each other as shown in step 1 of assembly instructions.
To Remove Gate: Press ends of pressure rods away from doorway and slide gate out of doorway.
Care and Cleaning: Press buttons on pressure rods and slide side rods off. Slide all rods out of fabric channels. Machine wash fabric gate panel in cold water on delicate cycle. Line dry.
- Extend both pressure rods to fit 1 inch larger 1 than your door width. To extend, turn the ends of each pressure rod in opposite directions.
- Layout gate parts. Be sure narrow ends of pressure rods are positioned on the same side, the side rod feet are at the bottom and the logo on the fabric panel is at the top.
- Slide pressure rods through the longer channels at the top and bottom of the gate panel. Be sure that the narrow ends of the pressure rods are positioned at the same side.
- Slide side rods through the shorter channels at the sides of the gate panel. Be sure that the feet are positioned at the bottom.
- Push 4 rings of side rods over ends of pressure rods until they click into place. Tip: Slide pressure rods slightly back into channels while attaching rings.