Seat Armour PetBed2Go Pet Bed Cushion & Car Seat Cover
About This Item
- Designed to be used in in your car on a car seat or inside your home!
- Safe and compatible with harnesses.
- Extra comfortable for your furry friend.
- Converts to a bag for easy portability.
- Easily installs in seconds, with no straps or attachments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealBolster Bench Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Black$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$18.98Chewy Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply Quilted Car Back Seat Protector with Bolster, Tan$129.00Chewy Price$139.00List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Quilted Velvet Waterproof Co-Pilot Bucket Car Seat Cover, Standard, Chocolate$51.09Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Pet Car Seat Clip, Black, 1 count$12.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Car Seat Cover, Black, 54-in$84.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Personalized Car Seat Back Organizer Dog Travel Bag$54.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply Personalized Car Back Seat Protector, Grey$99.56Chewy Price$119.95List Price
- Majestic Pet Personalized Bucket Seat Cover, Tan$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Personalized Hammock Back Seat Cover, Tan$69.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Collapsible||Collapsible||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Waterproof||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
This item is normally for big dogs, mind you I have two littles. However, I dog sat this weekend and after having a black lab ride in my truck (twice in one weekend) this thing tore up. Seriously Like WTHeck. I am highly disappointed. I need a replacement. I have barely had this item for 40 days. I need to know the return policy.
Perfect & Easy
Bought this so pups would be comfy traveling. It is so easy to put in car. No straps. No buckling. Just put the two slits over headrests. Done. The zipper pockets are great for leashes. Dogs love traveling in it. Reach your destination, bring it in and put on floor as a dog bed.
Perfect for any car
Fits perfectly in the back of my SUV. Doesn't move when pups adjust their position. Everyone asks me where I got it. Highly recommend
Great Seat Cover/Pet Bed
I have the Tan one, I have owned it for close to a year now and use it DAILY for my 90 pound Service dog. My daughters French bulldog is with us at least once a week as well. I tried several different ones, but this one has held up the best. I have also washed it a few times, okay several times and it is still fantastic. I love how it slips over the head rest in my BMW X3, If your head rest are larger just pop them off place the opening around the holes and replace the head rest. My one complaint is that yes you do have to attach the seat belt under and through the loops. But there is a tether where you can attach your dog to a short leash and harness. I use a harness and a leash that also goes over the head rest this keeps the dog from getting feet tangled if he chooses to go to the other side (passenger side/drivers-side). I have no tears or rips, with that said my dog enters the vehicle into the floorboard area then steps up onto the seat rather than just jumping into the seat area. he does the same when he exits the vehicle when he is told to do so. This is how he was trained so I can not attest to the sturdiness of the product if he was jumping from the ground into the seat directly or shoving off the cover to exit the vehicle. I also love how easy it is to unattach just one side if I need to put in a passenger or other item. Also, when going to the car wash it takes less than a minute to unattached and move it into the trunk and reattach after they are done cleaning my car. My back seats look like they are new thanks to this seat cover.
NOT FOR TRUCK
Doesn't fit truck, not worth the money regardless of car or truck.
HE LOVES IT
Splurged and got this car bed for my little love muffin and he immediately took to it. The bed is really soft and he likes the bolstered edges a lot.
I ordered the PetBed2Go for our new pup that loves riding in the truck. We had tried blankets for seat protection but they didn't stay it place. The PetBed2Go is awesome. It stays in place, super easy to clean and comfortable. I think I could sleep on it!!!
Doesn't last long
I absolutely love this seat cover BUT it has already torn in multiple places in the 5 months I have had it. My dogs are well behaved in the car but they ride with me several times a week so the tears are from them jumping in and out of the seat repeatedly.
DO NOT buy if
First, not worth the money, top ripped while trying to just secure over headrest. Second, no slits to access the seatbelts to secure the cover or to use the seatbelts to secure your pet(s). DO NOT buy if you have a full-size SUV or pickup, it won’t make it over the headrests. Good concept, but the headrest area needs some expandable material that can handle the “putting on/taking off” & the strain of the movement of the pet(s), especially since you cannot secure your animal.
Plush Bench Seat Bed
Very nice bench seat (back seat) bed for your pets. Nice plush filling and thick sides. Bed seems well made. Using in a 2011 Ford Edge. I had a little trouble attaching the bed in but quickly solved the problem. I ran the seatbelt through the loops on the back side of the bed. There are also D rings with clips and I used strapping to connect the bed to the seat. The cover fit well against the back of the seat without having to be stretched tight. There are also D rings on the exposed side of the bed that you could attach your pet with a harness.