Sentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser for Dogs, 30 day
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for calming dogs in a specific area of the home during stressful situations such as separation from owner, thunderstorms, new visitors, introducing a new pet to the home, and fireworks
- Clinically proven patented pheromone in the diffuser mimics the natural neonatal pheromone released by mama dogs, making dogs feel safe and secure
- Reduces stress-related behaviors such as inappropriate marking, chewing, jumping, and excessive barking
- Releases pheromones for 30 days with a pleasant, soothing lavender chamomile fragrance
- Cover an area up to 215 square feet. No long term side effects from use.
Running low? Keep calm with the Sentury Calming Diffuser Refill for dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealVetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.10List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Comfort Calming & Relaxation Support Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Power Animal Tranquil Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Yogasleep Rohm Travel White Noise Sound Machine$25.42Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pheromone||Analogue of Dog Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g).||—||Valerian Ablsoute Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
I have been using the Sentry calming spray which works amazing for my pup with separation anxiety. I purchased the diffuser hoping it would provide relief throughout the day for him but it has not. I will continue using the spray instead. Save your money and don’t buy this product.
Smells good...but that's about it
I've tried everything over the last 5-6 years to help keep our rescue dog calmer. And I do mean everything. I ran across this product and decided to give it a try. Much like everything else we've tried, it does nothing unfortunately. It smells good when you're right up on it but otherwise I can't smell anything.
I think this is working?
It's so hard to say how immediately or severely these things work, but I will say this: my dogs were having really severe anxiety problems when my husband was away on a work trip. Barking at random sounds, general agita. That seems to have abated with these. They smell pleasant (it's not really noticeable but when plugging a fresh one in you get the scent, and it's nice) and look decently aesthetic plugged into the wall. I'm a Yes on these.
could be making a small impact
My dog is VERY energetic and reactive to noises, so he barks excessively when he hears something outside of our apartment. I have heard really great things about this, so I think that this could be the reason he has settled down about smaller noises. I also think it would work more positively for an anxious dog than to calm them from barking in response to sounds.
Our very anxious dog was waking up every night, shaking and panting, until we started using this diffuser. He has been sleeping calmly through the night and we’re so convinced that it is the diffuser that we ordered one for the living room.
AMAZING FOR MY PITTIE !!
My pittie (turning 6 years old 11/23, weighs around 72 lbs.) has always had separation anxiety since I got him and also is INCREDIBLY dog reactive and noise reactive. Door knocks, door bells, phone ringing.. (It could have something to do with his 3 year history before we rescued each other at his shelter!) they all are triggers for him. I plugged it in about an hour and a half ago and I'm not kidding, instant results. My baberz is passed out (in a good way!) snoring away and sleeping so peacefully. I'm so grateful for the help!! I also got an additional plug in for upstairs in our bedroom =)
Waste of money
Doesn't help calm my dogs at all. Pretty expensive for something that doesn't work.
Not for big dogs
I bought this for my anxious shepherd and it does not work at all. I like the idea of natural remedies like aromatherapy but unfortunately for my big guy it isn’t enough. Will be looking into internal supplements instead.
Scout (and mama) approved
This helped our dog with the stress of moving. We first used the adaptil diffuser when we rescued her, and she definitely got less anxious. This time around I was just look for something a little less expensive to help her overcome being in a new place. Works well and smells better than others we have used.
Difference between day and night!!
We put this in the bed room, it is great for bed time! we use the calming bear for bed time as well. this product is amazing and is great for traveling with dogs as well! We took it on vacation and plugged it in and it helped them feel at home !