Shed-X Dermaplex Shed Control Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 8-oz bottleBy Shed-X
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps to reduce and even eliminate excessive seasonal and non-seasonal shedding and also treat, enhance and maintain cat's optimum coat and skin condition.
- Fast acting! See results of a healthier, more manageable coat in 3-4 weeks.
- Antioxidant formula rich in essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids from Norwegian Anchovie & Sardine Oils, Organic Flaxseed Oil and Wheat Germ Oil, for optimal skin & coat health, to lubricate and reduce itchy, scaly skin.
- Fortified with Zinc to help promote a quality coat and strengthen the immune system.
- 100% natural nutritional supplement with a delicious taste cats love. Just add a tablespoon daily to your cat's food and enjoy the benefits and ease of use!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Organic Flax Seed Oil...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Dried Potato Product, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin...||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Brain Health, Heart Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
I recommend this product for any cat that likes oils
I have a Persian cat and it hasn’t even been 3 weeks and can already tell a big difference in her shedding. I just put a teaspoon in her dish every morning ( she weighs 5 lbs ) and she laps it up . So if your cat or kitten likes oils this will make you happy. Brush regularly , at least once a day. Love it !
Shed-X no luck
I had high hopes for this product. Unfortunately, my fur-baby didn’t like it. Which is strange because she’s usually not picky. I would put it on her food and she would eat a bite and then just look at me with a sad meow.
Not sure if it works
Bought to hopefully reduce shedding-it did not seem to do so at all. Maybe it would've been worse without it, but it didn't seem to improve.
None of my cats will touch their food with this in it. I have mixed in both dry and wet food and they avoid at all costs now. Not impressed.
This product Shed-X is awesome. It works, it has only been 2 weeks since they’ve been on the product and my 2 kitties are not shedding as bad as they were. I’m so pleased at this product. I’m purchasing two more bottles for the next 2 months. Cat owners,put a spoonful of shed x in their food once a day and trust me in about 2-3 weeks you’ll see a huge difference. My female cat was shedding the worse. Her coat is so thick, it was coming out in chunks of hair. My male cat wasn’t as bad but after 2-3 weeks of using shed x we saw a complete difference. We’re satisfied. Thank you Shed X
I wish he wouldn’t like that oil
My cats will not eat their food do not like the oil
Probably fine for some cats.
I’m sure this is quality merchandise. Unfortunately my cats won’t eat it alone or mixed in wet food. Not the fault of the product.
Sugar is a white Persian/ragdoll that left fur and fluff EVERYWHERE she went. I started giving her Shed X and within a few weeks don’t even have much fur left on me after I brush her! I am very happy and impressed with how well this product works!! Thank you!
Shed-X for Cats that shed alot
My cat does not like the taste of Shed- X. If he won’t eat it, it doesn’t work.
For my cat
It worked well she isn't shedding as much now and her coat is shiny more I'm glad I went this way