Simple Green Outdoor Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eliminates odors at the source with powerful, natural enzymes, instead of simply covering them up!
- May be used on grass, artificial turf, gravel concrete, brick and more.
- You may also use this formula on patios, decks, dog runs and yards!
- 32-ounce bottle features a built-in hose attachment for quick and convenient dilution and application; a 128-ounce cost-saving refill is also available.
- Optimized for use around your furry family members.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus Citronella Refill$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Yard Pet Odor Eliminator, 2-lb bottle$19.97Chewy Price$22.35List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus with Citronella, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Lavender Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Yard Odor Away, 32-oz spray$22.64Chewy Price$31.99List Price$21.51Autoship Price
- TriNova Lawn Deodorizer & Restorer Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$29.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PL360 Odor Neutralizing Citrus Scented Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle$5.98Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Surface Cleaning Citrus Scented Wipes, 70 count$8.07Chewy Price$7.67Autoship Price
- Bissell PRO Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet Stain Remover, 14-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Wags & Wiggles Zesty Grapefruit Dog Stain & Odor Spray, 32-oz bottle$6.17Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.86Autoship Price
- Fizzion Steam Carpet Cleaner Tablets, 20 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Aunt Fannie's Cleaning Vinegar Sweet Mandarin Wipes, 35 count$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...||Water, Biological Blend, Nonionic Surfactant, Fragrance, Opacifier.||Purified Water, Natural Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Denatured Ethanol...||—||Water (Aqua/Eau), C12-15, Pareth-9...|
|Cleaner Usage||Kennels, Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Carpet Machine, Carpet...||Fabric, Carpet||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
196 Customer Reviews
Works when used logically
It is bacteria. Bacteria can die. Don't spray it before a rain (or right after, will dilute it too much), and you may have to use more as your animals eliminate more. I got a jug for frequent applications. I spray it at night so the heat (107 today!) doesn't kill the bacteria right away. Oh and pick up the messes you can to help reduce the load on the bacteria. Works a charm when used smartly!
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator
We live in a rural area. Have a few feral cats. Sometimes the males spray. This works wonderfully in getting rid of the smell and seems to keep them away for a while too. When I mix it I use a plastic gallon jug and add about a quarter cup or so give or take and just pour it over the area where they have sprayed.
I have a small cement dog run with a large piece of artificial turf. Pups trained to go out and use turf for potty. Ok in winter but needs to be cleaned frequently in summer due to smell. Simple free deodorizer works great especially here in California where we’re conserving water.
Waste of money
I have 4 hounds in a small area while camper 365 yr round. Smells great but makes the pee smell worse. Finally found just sprinkle baking soda around on where they pee and works great and it's cheap.
I love this product! I have been using it for several years and it works great! I have feral cats that use my flower bed that runs down the front of my house as a giant litter box. I spray the area approximately once a week and never have any type of odor problem like I used to have before.
I tried this because it was the most pet-friendly than many other things. This is easy to use and very helpful to eliminate odor, I wish I had used sooner, it makes a difference after using it 2 to 3 times continuously. This is a must for anyone with a yard that your pet uses for potty.
I have a 16 by 25 foot area for the pups to go and do their business it had started to get a strong urine smell read what this product was supposed to do so I was very happy and couldn't wait to try it ,it said it would take care of urine smell and it listed dog kennel, it's not that big of an area and I used the entire bottle and used it exactly as instructed , for about the first half-hour the area smelled beautiful and then after that the urine odor was right back it actually did nothing at all I was so disappointed it was an absolute waste of my $10, and I am still in search up something that will work, I have a feeling I'm going to have to spend a lot more money I guess it's true you get what you pay for
easy and safe for kids and dogs. I use it regularly to keep my small backyard clean and smelling fresh.
Works quite well
We use this on the artificial grass on our patio area that is "used" by the dog. Given that the area doesn't get water during the summer and it gets hot, the turf takes on the odors from the dog urine. This product does a very good job of greatly reducing if not totally eliminating the odor.
Made a mess everywhere
Man oh man, I am so unhappy with Chewy’s service lately. Things arriving way late, like never before and now… all my stuff completely spilled in the box. I’ve spent so much money on this website just to be disappointed.