Simple Green Outdoor Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eliminates odors at the source with powerful, natural enzymes, instead of simply covering them up!
- May be used on grass, artificial turf, gravel concrete, brick and more.
- You may also use this formula on patios, decks, dog runs and yards!
- 32-ounce bottle features a built-in hose attachment for quick and convenient dilution and application; a 128-ounce cost-saving refill is also available.
- Optimized for use around your furry family members.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus Citronella Refill$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealDog Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Stain Remover Refill, 1-gal bottle$31.65Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.07Autoship Price
- DealDog Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Stain Remover, 1.3-gal bottle$42.59Chewy Price$49.99List Price$40.46Autoship Price
- DealFizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover Refill Pouch, 2 pack$8.99Chewy Price
- DealIon Fusion Severe Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Dealenviroscent Scent Spritz Spring Water + Lotus Room Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealIt Happens Heavy Duty Dog & Cat Odor & Stain Eliminator, 1-gal$20.36Chewy Price$34.99List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- DealTriNova Stain Guard Premium Fabric Protection, 18-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- DealShout Pets Oxy Stain & Odor Remover for Carpeting & Upholstery, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Odor Neutralizing Citrus Scented Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealPaw Inspired Professional Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$17.88Chewy Price$16.99Autoship Price
- DealUrine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...||Purified Water, Cosmetic-Grade Peroxide, Plant-Derived Surfactant...||Water, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate...||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Kennels, Outdoor||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Clothing/Laundry, Hardwood Floor||Hard Surface||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels...|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
198 Customer Reviews
I'm 90% Satisfied
I have 5 dogs (6 to 7 on weekends) all sizes. I live in GA so we get many 100 + degree days in the summer (heat + urine = gross). I have plush long needle artificial grass ( 20’x 6’) at the back door where the pet door is . the artificial grass was placed there to keep the sand out of the house, sand problem solved but now we have a bad urine odor issue. ( we keep a fan blowing on the grass carpet because it becomes scorching hot- I'm sure this act makes the scent stronger) I used this product for the 1st time this weekend. I spent a total of 6 hours cleaning this grass. I used a pressure washer along with dish soap, carpet cleaner and laundry soap (this didn’t help much ) . I then used almost 2 gallons of this product (Simple Green) using a pump style sprayer. I saturated the top & the bottom of the grass carpet and I also saturated the ground underneath. Once I was finished I sprayed the grass carpet with water as directed. Saturday evening I enjoyed a cocktail on the patio with no urine smell. I gave myself a pat on the back. Sprayed the grass again with water as directed. Sunday morning I walk out to the patio with coffee in hand and I get a whiff of urine, Not a strong odor but pee odor none the less. I sighed with disappointment. (My BF said he didn’t smell anything but I have a very keen sense of smell). I sprayed down the grass again and tried to enjoy my coffee. Throughout the day Sunday I would occasionally smell a hint of urine. Monday morning I sprayed the grass again with water & Monday afternoon I went home for lunch, sat on the patio and I could barely smell urine. Monday evening no smell , Tuesday morning (today) NO Smell. (High five! ). In conclusion I’ve decided that I will continue to use this product because a little urine odor is better than a LOT of urine odor and this has worked far better than anything I used in the past. Just placed another order. I plan to use simple green at least twice per month but I will double the suggested amount.
I am a simple green lover, I work in the wind industry so I know I can trust simple Green when it comes to cleaning and smell, I have a nine dog family and they love to be outside and I love to be outside, they love to have guests over and I love to have guests over, so when it's time to deodorize my backyard this is what I get, it works every time and it even keeps pests away, like mosquitoes, wasps, and flies. I recommend this product 100%
Works when used logically
It is bacteria. Bacteria can die. Don't spray it before a rain (or right after, will dilute it too much), and you may have to use more as your animals eliminate more. I got a jug for frequent applications. I spray it at night so the heat (107 today!) doesn't kill the bacteria right away. Oh and pick up the messes you can to help reduce the load on the bacteria. Works a charm when used smartly!
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator
We live in a rural area. Have a few feral cats. Sometimes the males spray. This works wonderfully in getting rid of the smell and seems to keep them away for a while too. When I mix it I use a plastic gallon jug and add about a quarter cup or so give or take and just pour it over the area where they have sprayed.
I have a small cement dog run with a large piece of artificial turf. Pups trained to go out and use turf for potty. Ok in winter but needs to be cleaned frequently in summer due to smell. Simple free deodorizer works great especially here in California where we’re conserving water.
Waste of money
I have 4 hounds in a small area while camper 365 yr round. Smells great but makes the pee smell worse. Finally found just sprinkle baking soda around on where they pee and works great and it's cheap.
I love this product! I have been using it for several years and it works great! I have feral cats that use my flower bed that runs down the front of my house as a giant litter box. I spray the area approximately once a week and never have any type of odor problem like I used to have before.
I tried this because it was the most pet-friendly than many other things. This is easy to use and very helpful to eliminate odor, I wish I had used sooner, it makes a difference after using it 2 to 3 times continuously. This is a must for anyone with a yard that your pet uses for potty.
I have a 16 by 25 foot area for the pups to go and do their business it had started to get a strong urine smell read what this product was supposed to do so I was very happy and couldn't wait to try it ,it said it would take care of urine smell and it listed dog kennel, it's not that big of an area and I used the entire bottle and used it exactly as instructed , for about the first half-hour the area smelled beautiful and then after that the urine odor was right back it actually did nothing at all I was so disappointed it was an absolute waste of my $10, and I am still in search up something that will work, I have a feeling I'm going to have to spend a lot more money I guess it's true you get what you pay for
easy and safe for kids and dogs. I use it regularly to keep my small backyard clean and smelling fresh.