Simple Solution Original Training Pads, 23" x 24", 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Twice as absorbent as our standard economy pads, and designed to make dog housebreaking easy.
- 5-layer construction traps more urine for repeat use with small breeds; also great for larger breed dogs.
- Uses advanced polymer technology for a absorbent core to draw in wetness, preventing runoff, messy tracking, and neutralizing urine odors.
- Uses a powerful built-in attractant to accelerate dog and puppy house training.
- Available in packs of 50 or 100; each pad measures 24 x 23 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Solution Extra Large Training Pads, 28" x 30", 50 count$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Jumbo Dog Training Pads, 28 x 30-in, 30 count, Unscented$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 count, Unscented$34.37Chewy Price$38.19List Price$32.65Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 75 count$34.28Chewy Price$56.49List Price$32.57Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Dog Training Pads, 23" x 23", 50 count$18.79Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.85Autoship Price
- Glad Activated Carbon Jumbo Sized Dog Training Pads, 50 count$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Frisco Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 Count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$33.65Chewy Price$37.39List Price$31.97Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Ultra-Absorbent Fresh Cut Grass Scented Dog Training Pads, X-Large, 50 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 150 count$39.59Chewy Price$37.61Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 21 count$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Ultra-Absorbent Fresh Cut Grass Scented Dog Training Pads, 22 x 22-in, 100 count$21.10Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 80 count$63.14Chewy Price$67.97List Price$59.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Scented||Scented||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
166 Customer Reviews
NEW FOR ME
I have not used these as of yet. I have become dissatisfied with the ones I have been using and think that these being larger may just do the trick.
Great for indoor loo!
Simple Solution Training pads with 6 cup capacity don't leak at the borders! Great indoor loo option for night time, when home alone, and for older dogs who go more frequently.
X Marks the Spot!
My little 6 1/2 pound Yorkie/Chinese Crested always seemed to miss the pee pads. He would always pee close to the edge and there would always be a small river or puddle next to the pad. Too many times to count, it would seep under the pad and the odor was unbearable. Thankfully with these new pads we haven’t experienced any of these previous problems in fact, he hasn’t peed off the pad at all! If you have a little one whose aim isn’t the best, give these a try. I think you will find that X marks the spot.
Our Ticky Cat
We have a cat who refuses to use a litter box. I decided to try puppy pads. These pads have worked great. She uses them without fail. It is a lot easier to clean up also.
works very well for what i need. for my older yorkie that goes in his crate.
Not a good product
These are too small and they do not trap odor. They also become gel like and if you are not carful, you will slip on them. I need a bigger product for my two small dogs.
Why does one side is messed up
I have 7 year Bicheon who uses them in the evening but when open the pad one or two sides are very wrinkle. Even when I shake them. I like the product so I keep buying them.
Simple Solution makes good products. I've used these 'puddle pads' for years. I've also used the solution for floors and carpets. Both are excellent.
Best pads every!
The best one's I have purchased yet! I have two yorkies and have to stay home while I go to work. These absorb so well, they don't LEAK!!!
The best puppy pad I’ve found
These puppy pads are the thickest that I’ve found to date. I have been beyond pleased with them and would recommend these to anyone trying to pad train their fur-baby!