TrizCHLOR 4 Shampoo has been formulated for the support of healthy skin of animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine, including superficial bacterial and fungal skin infections and acute moist dermatitis (hot spots).
- Specially formulated to work as a antimicrobial. Designed to kill bacteria, fungus, and viruses on the skin. Perfect to cleanse and treat infections.
- Effective against multi-drug resistant Staphylococcal infections. One of the most powerful medicated products available without the need for a prescription.
- Contains betaine to soothe your pets skin, chlorhexidine to kill microbes, and TrizEDTA which is a buffer to chlorhexidine.
- Water-based formula supports normal skin health and does not contain alcohol. It is non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin or ears.
- Ideal for dogs, cat, and horses of all sizes and breeds.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
Active: 4% Chlorhexidene Gluconate, Trizedta (Tromethamine USP, Disodium Edta Dihydrate). Also Contains: Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Super Cocamide, Fragrance.
See all items by TrizCHLOR