Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Daily Use Pet Detangler, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 98.5% natural probiotic detangler technology works works through tangles for silky smooth fur.
- Designed to prevent infection, combat hot spots, rehydrate dry skin, repair and prevent hair loss, matting and excessive shedding and restore coat's texture and shine.
- Made with avocado oil, coconut oil and omega-3s to help nourish your pal’s skin and coat so he can look and feel his best.
- Works as a natural deodorizer to remove unwanted odor by gently cleansing your furry friend’s skin and coat.
- Each product is sold with the Scouts Paw Pledge—Skout's Honor will donate a days' worth of meals to a shelter animal in need for every bottle sold.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Rejuvenating Argan Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$15.62Chewy Price$17.36List Price$14.84Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Mossy Oak Xtreme Odor Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$4.95Chewy Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$10.42Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Pet Head Dry Clean Spray Shampoo$9.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Pawfume Premium ShowDog Grooming & Finishing Dog Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Chamomile Enriched Creme Rinse Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$10.90Chewy Price$16.29List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo$7.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Rainforest Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Warren London 10-in-1 Dog After Bath Leave-In Conditioning Spray, 4-oz$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Hansenula / Kloeckera / Lactobacillus / Lactococcus / Leuconostoc Pediococcus / Saccharomyces / Fig / Lemon Ferment (Probiotics), Isododecane...||Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Probiotic Blend (Isoeicosane...||Water (Aqua), Hansenula / Kloeckera / Lactobacillus / Lactococcus / Leuconostoc Pediococcus / Saccharomyces / Fig / Lemon Ferment (Probiotics), Isododecane...||Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Probiotic Blend: Isoeicosane...||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control||Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health, Calming||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Works well; smells great
We have a Cavalier and his ears and tail need a little extra TLC between grooms. This stuff is great. It’s basically a leave-in conditioner and it smells so good! I give the bottle a shake and spray it on, use my hands to distribute, and then brush once dry.
Love this conditioner
Smells nice and not too strong and really seemed soothing for my poodles sensitive skin - will buy again
Don’t sleep on it!
Love this stuff, I use it on my 12 week old golden retriever. I apply once he’s mostly towel dry after a bath. It makes him so soft, smell amazing, and easier to brush. Highly recommend, don’t sleep on this!
This stuff smells SO GOOD! It also makes my poodles fur very soft, and he seems to have less dandruff between baths since I’ve been using this. We live in a dry climate, so the extra moisture for his skin is great!
A must have!
Really works wonders! Love the consistency not watery not a lotion! I have a Yorkie who hates brushing and gets matted in a blink of an eye. This allowes me to dematt him and the bad ones i got loose enough to cut a little piece on the ends without loosing all of his length! SMELLS REAAAALLY GOOD!!! I havent used up all of it and already have another one in my cart. I used a lot!
I love this brand, I used the unscented before but this helps keep my messy pups smelling fresh.
Haven't used often yet
I purchased Skouts Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Daily Use Pet Detangler to help with the detangling process of my dogs coat for brushing. However, his body coat is a little too short to really notice any difference yet. So, I'd have to wait for his coat to be a little longer. I did manage to spray some onto my hands and wipe around the top of the head and face where his hair is longer and a bit tough to brush around the nose and snout. However, I was worried about my dog licking his mouth when he eats his food. So, I didn't use it again. Will have to wait for a longer body coat. The product itself is not quite liquidly like water which I thought it would be. It was a bit more thick but not too thick like human conditioner. When spraying, you'd have to spray quick and hold far away from the dogs body. Careful not to get into eyes as it doesn't say tear free.
I love this product!
I have standard poodles and Skout's Honor makes brushing them a pleasure! Even the occasional mat in their long ear hair works out easily with this product. And it works just as well on my guy with the cotton candy like coat as it does on the kinky coat of another, and the coarse coat of my girl. I particularly like the honeysuckle fragrance, light and fresh.
Great for getting out burs!
My dog loves to go bounding and exploring through brush when he is off-lead. Unfortunately, this means he often comes back covered in burs. Earlier this year he got some sort of sticky, sappy bur stuck to him that was a pain to take off. After looking for a solution that would save me from removing any more of my dog's fur, I found this product. This detangler was a game-changer and cut right through the stickiness, taking out the burs and detangling my dog's fur. Also, it smells great!
Canine and human tested
I was camping and wore a hoodie. My fine hair gets extremely tangled on the back of my neck. I happened to have some of my Scottish Terrier detangler and gave it a try. It works very well for the both of us.