Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual-action brush detangles, removes excess loose fur, and softens coat in one step.
- Two specialized sides provide multiple benefits to support a healthy coat and work to reduce shedding.
- Stainless steel pins actively remove tangles and excess fur with every stroke, and have safety tips so they’re extra gentle.
- Nylon bristles help bring out the softness and shine in your pal’s fur by redistributing the natural oils in the coat.
- Combo brush has an ergonomic handle so it helps prevent strain and fatigue while you groom your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$6.50Chewy Price
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealFrisco Cat & Dog Combo Brush, Mini$6.95Chewy Price
- dealHartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.97Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Shine & Condition Soft Bristle Pet Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, 2 count$21.58Chewy Price$23.98List Price
- dealFrisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Medium, Medium to Long Hair$13.41Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Large$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large$18.96Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Green$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Deshedding Tool, Pin Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Brush purchased for my mini schnauzer. He has a massive coat. I really love the way the slicker side makes his coat feel after I use the other side. He is only 4 months old and will only get a little bigger than he is now, so the brush is a good size. I also like that it is slightly pointed to get under his arms. The handle is comfortable. I recommend this brush.
Not for me
This brush has a very thick handle which made it difficult to grip due to my severe arthritis. If you prefer a thick handle, it may be good for you. I tried it out on my long haired kitty and the traditional brush side didn't really get through her fur.
Perfect size and can use either side depending on your cats fur. Worth the price.
Perfect brush for my long hair cat (himilayan/persian)
It's a perfect size for a cat and does not pull my cat's long fur the way other brushes do. My cat can tolerate being brushed for a longer time now and his coat is super soft afterwards
Small, but brushes well
My American Eskimo dog loves to be brushed, but only with a pin brush. This pin brush is small (about 2 1/2 inches by 3 inches at its longest places). However, it seems well made, and is large enough to use on my Eskie (he's about 19 pounds). My pup loves being brushed with it, and it brushes a good amount of hair from him. So far, I love it.
Sensible combo brush
I like the versatility of this brush with combing bristles on one side, and the brush on the other. I use the brush mostly with my puppy as he is too sensitive for the bristle side. Good product.
My cats love it!
There are two brushes we have ordered off of Chewy, and my cats love both. One is the Safari one (can't remember the exact name) and the other is this one. Safari is super easy to clean, but its bristles are very sharp and a little rough. I have three cats. My boy who is not a fan of being groomed in general since he's so self-sufficient was caught coming into my room, and rubbing his face against the pin side of this brush. I went up to him and said, son, do you need some help?I was surprised to see that the two sides work really well together. Fun fact - I use the bristle side to brush off my girl's hairs from their favorite ottoman and it works great! The only critique I have is that it's kind of hard to clean - especially the dense side, but it's not a big deal really. If kits love it - mom loves it. :)
This is a good size brush for my Westie puppy. I like that the wire tips are coated so less irritating to skin. Now if I could only get him to be still long enough to brush him with it....
Great Brush for Fluffy Fur
We are new parents to a corgi pup and looked up what brush would be good for their fur type. Our pup's fur is fluffy and she will be long haired and this brush came recommended. Pup wasn't fond of the process but we are happy with the results! We used both sides and the brush collected fur well. Definitely a great brush for fluffier dogs!
Awesome for long haired breeds!
I have an Australian Shepherd and Border Collie mix so there is LOTS of hair that needs brushed weekly. This got through her tangles super nicely and I only used a little detangler (last of conditioner bottle and water mixed in $1 store spray bottle, super great and cheap trick!)