Frisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, flexible brush bristles help soften hair and distribute your dog or cat’s natural hair oils.
- Ergonomic handle design for a better brushing experience for you and more effective brushing for your dog or cat.
- Helps improve your dog’s and cat’s coat health while being gentle on their skin.
- With regular use, this brush can help keep your pet’s coat soft and shiny.
- Great for all different breeds, all different coat types and multi-pet households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$9.94Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Metal Dog & Cat Comb$7.22Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$5.66Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats$6.36Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$7.54Chewy Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ruff 'N Ruffus Self-Cleaning Pet Slicker Brush & Nail Clippers, Aqua$13.61Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Medium, Short to Medium Hair$10.68Chewy Price
- Ruff 'N Ruffus Upgraded Self-Cleaning Pet Slicker Brush & Nail Clippers, Purple$14.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.97Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Soft Slicker Dog Brush, One Size$6.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Nylon, Stainless Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Shedding Control||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
Life just got easier
Cats luv being brushed! Until I added no water shampoo, a prescription spray for itchy skin. They cried & carried on the entire time. I bought this brush for comfort,bonding & build trust again. It's not for hair removal but grabs leftovers. They knock it off the stand, sit w/it, saying um brush me!?
Material makes hairs stick to the brush
Whatever this Material is it makes hairs stick to the brush and does not remove hairs off my Boston Terrier.
Great for small breeds!
Got this to replace our traditional wooden square head brush. I love that this is lighter weight. It fits my hand better and the round head keeps me from bumping my lil guy in the noggin. We've enjoyed it very much so far!
It's an ok brush
I have a pup with short, coarse but thin hair. I didn't want a brush with prongs on it because I didn't want scratch or irritate her skin. This brush is a little too soft and doesn't really remove her hair - I still have to run my fingers through her coat to get the hair out. I'm still looking for a tweener brush - between soft bristles and metal prongs. I'll keep searching. . . .
Dog bristle brush
We have two lab mix dogs. Both have short coats. I got this brush to replace a wire brush. This brush doesn’t do as good of a job as a wire brush. I’m considering buying a new wire brush.
My puppy loves being brushed with the brush. We tried a hand mit first it was a no-go. The brush is gentle and still picks up fur.
Perfect Small Brush
Perfect little brush for my VERY short hair dachshund, she never like being brushed because other brushes bristles where to stiff and scratch her but she loves this soft brush!
Great brush to keep in the car
I got this brush to use after walks and before getting back in the car - works great. I also like the 'soft' handle for me! I thought it would be a little bigger, but this size is probably best for keeping in a tote, car, etc!
Works great for my German Short hair. She loves the way it feels when I brush her. Highly recommend.
Perfect size for any pet
This brush is the perfect size for just about any dog. It's made very well and is easy to use. No wires to worry about, no scratchy side to it, just the bristles and it does pick up the loose hair.