Skout's Honor Professional Strength Skunk Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Breaks down and destroys skunk thiols and odor molecules on contact.
- Intended for use on surfaces and on furry friends including both cats and dogs.
- Eco-friendly, bio-degradable, bio-renewable, cruelty-free and non-toxic solution that is 100% safe for your family, when used as directed.
- Plant-derived formula is hydrogen peroxide-free and always made with your pal's well-being in mind.
- Each product is sold with the Scouts Paw Pledge—Skout's Honor will donate a days' worth of meals to a shelter animal in need for every bottle sold.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Silk Top Knot Dog & Cat Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Espree Odor Neutralizing Rainforest Aloe Vera Dog Cologne, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner with Argan & Coconut, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$61.20Chewy Price$68.00List Price$58.14Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Smelly Pet Deotorizing Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Nature's Specialties Bluing Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$21.78Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Top Performance GloCoat Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 1-gal bottle, Pomegranate & Acai$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Andis Premium Straight Shear, 8", Left Handed$77.74Chewy Price$109.65List Price
- Healthy Breeds Basset Hound Smelly Dog Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.41Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.84Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 1-gallon concentrate bottle$37.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....||N/A||Purified Water, Non-Ionic/Amphoteric Surfactant Blend, Essential Oil Blend...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil (Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Betaine...||Sunflower Oil, Chamomile, Purified Water...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Keep This On Hand!
Our 3rd dog just got skunked. Luckily we had a bottle of Skout’s Honor on hand. Seriously the best. Apply it directly to dry fur and massage in. Use liberally! Then soap up and rinse. Then repurchase so you always have it on hand! Way better thank the DIY slurry. WAY BETTER!
Best skunk-odor remover, but use it first
My dog has been skunked three times in the last year (you think she'd learn!). Of all the de-skunk products we've tried, from other premixed products to the home-made recipe with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dishwashing detergent, Skout's Honor worked by far the best at removing skunk smell. To get the best results, you need to use it first, before anything else. Apply liberally to skunked dog, rub it in and let it stay on the fur for a while, and then follow with a mild shampoo. It works! Skunk odor will take months to dissipate completely, and you'll notice it more when the dog gets wet or sleeps in the sun, but after using Skout's Honor, it 's not as bad as it could be.
Didn’t do much for our Berner
This was the fourth attempt to remove the skunk smell from our big girl. The first three were the peroxide, baking soda, dish soap concoction, which can’t really be used on the face (which is where she got it most). This odor eliminator has a very watery consistency and does not lather, which makes it hard to know where you’ve put it. After several passes on her face and neck, we didn’t notice much difference at all in her smell. Possibly a Berner’s coat is just too thick for it to penetrate.
smell removed for a little while but seemed to return, even after a couple of attempts to remove it.
Get's the odor out
USE AND SPOT AREA'S OF SKUNK ODOR INTO THE SKIN, IT WILL BRING THE SMELL OUT AND MAY SEEM A LITTLE STRONGER.USE A TEAR FREE SHAMPOO ON THE AREA AND THEN IF YOU STILL SMELL ODOR AFTER YOU SHAMPOO AND DRY, THEN REPEAT AREA WITH SKOUT'S HONOR. AVOID THE HEAD AREA AROUND YOUR DOG'S EYE'S COMPLETELY.
For your emergency kit
We didn't try the product yet, but after my son's dog was "skunked" and having to gather supplies and mix up a solution that was not entirely effective, I purchased it to keep just in case. The natural ingredients etc. of this one impressed me. It is important to act quickly if a dog is sprayed as the spray seeps into their pores. I also purchased eye wash to keep in the emergency skunk kit after seeing his dog's eyes bleeding after being sprayed. Add rubber gloves to that list! If you ever smell skunks in your area, I recommend you buy some to keep handy!
TX rescue meets 1st skunk
My 4 yr old pit mix had up close & personal encounter with skunk. He got sprayed on face, head & chest & then dove into house, threw himself down on living room carpet, rubbing all over before dashing down hall to do repeat on my bed! Overwhelming stench everywhere! This all natural product worked exceptionally well on both Jake & all house surfaces. Amazed that it even took smell out of carpet simply by spraying lightly. No harsh chemicals on the dog, carpet or bedding! Highly recommend this. You follow directions, it does the rest!