SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This car safety restraint helps keep your pup safe and you free from distraction while driving.
- Designed with a lockable quick-release buckle and durable nylon straps.
- Elastic bungee helps prevent your pal from jerking forward with sudden movements and lets her lie down and get comfortable.
- Adjustable length allows it to double as a regular leash.
- Features reflective material for better visibility on nighttime walks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$13.17Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Black/Orange$16.98Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Guardian Gear Ride Right Seat Belt Connector for Dogs, Black$10.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Vehicle Zipline$17.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$16.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$39.60List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound PupShield Back Seat Hammock, PupShield Hammock$24.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
not for my cat
I gave 4 stars because it might work if you don't mind your cat or dog being able to be in your lap while you drive. I thought this would be short enough to keep her in the passenger seat but on the shortest setting she can still get in my lap. Maybe if you have a car with a wide distance between seats it would work better. This doesn't work in my Kia Sorento
Good fit for us
These are the second type of seat belt restraints I have tried and am much happier with these. My girls are both small and these work better as the clips are not so heavy and weigh them down too much as others have done. They are still sturdy enough to get the job done and keep the girls safe in the backseat when we travel or are just buzzing around town.
What a cool item
I just luv these-& friends are already jealous. I sent them the link from Chewy- and as soon as s they arrived I tried the “clip”, since it did not “exactly “ look like they would lock into seatbelt connection. They did-& the flex, bungy allows the pet to lay down.Perfect addition to safe travel with my pets.
The seat belt attachment saved our vacation! Our puppies were able to move, sleep, sit and be comfortable on a long road trip! They attached to a Nissan Sentra and Kia Optima with no problem. I will buy another set to keep in another car!
The car seat belt holds the dogs where they belong.
The dogs don't mind being clipped in at all. I don't have to worry about the dogs flying out of the truck. Plus they stay hooked up until I am ready to take them out for a bathroom break.
We like it
It gives her sufficient room to move and look out the window and gives peace of mind that shes secure and won't distract me. I've tried a couple dog belts and this is my favorite.
Too Short for Me and Too Easy to Pull Out
These sometimes pull out of the buckle easily when they shouldn’t, but other times are very secure. I’m not sure what to make of that. Through no fault to the manufacturer on this one, they’re too short to get my head out the window.
I got this because my pup likes to stick her head out the window while I drive and I was concerned she would jump out of it while driving. When I first received it, I was disappointed because it looks really short and that there was no way my small-ish cocker spaniel would be able to stick her head out as she likes. I gave it a try anyways and it's perfect! I even shortened it a bit. She can still move around freely in her seat, but this keeps her from hopping out the window and hopefully a little safe in case of a car accident.
Works Well So Far
We have only used this a couple of times, but so far it has kept our dog secure in the back seat! She is still able to lay down and get comfy!
great pet saver
Even tethered to the back of my van with a leash, my dog was able to get in front seat and open window as I was driving down a busy street. Ordered the dog seat belt for her, and she stays put now. No more opening the windows. LOVE IT.