Smokehouse USA 6" Rib Bone Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-quality, natural beef bones are slow roasted in their own juices to lock in all that rich, beefy flavor.
- Delicious, savory bone will keep your pooch occupied with hours of chewing satisfaction.
- Helps reduce negative behaviors resulting from boredom, nervousness or separation anxiety.
- Chewing on real bones also helps keep his teeth and gums clean and healthy by scraping away plaque and tartar.
- Made with pride in the USA; real bone is completely digestible and a perfectly natural part of a dog's diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$15.05Chewy Price$14.30Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Sliced Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats, 3 pack$4.03Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.83Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 6 ct$8.19Chewy Price$7.78Autoship Price
- SmartBones Small Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats, 6 pack, bundle of 3$26.52Chewy Price$25.19Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Roll 6" Dog Treats, 4 count$7.96Chewy Price$7.56Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6.5" Steer Pizzle Dog Treats, 6.5-in chew, 1 count$2.88Chewy Price$3.49List Price$2.74Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Etta Says! 7" Crunchy Deer Chews Dog Treats, 6 count$11.94Chewy Price$11.34Autoship Price
- Ferrera Farms Pig Ear Dog Treats, 2 count$6.26Chewy Price$5.95Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Bacon Skin Twists Dog Treats, Small, case of 60$48.24Chewy Price$54.15List Price$45.83Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 3-4" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.43Chewy Price$3.09List Price$2.31Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 10 count$18.28Chewy Price$24.69List Price$17.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
155 Customer Reviews
Bones splinter into sharp pieces
Please be very careful if you give these to dogs that are medium to heavy chewers. The bones are thin and seem to break pretty easy for two of my three dogs and I didn’t realize until after some of the pieces were swallowed at how they fragmented into sharp shards. I was worried for two days straight wondering if I was going to have to rush either of my dogs to the ER. Fortunately no issues. I pulled the bones as soon as I realized. I do have a few more left and next time I will pull the second I hear a crack so I won’t have to stress about them eating any sharp fragments. Won’t buy again. Not worth it- I’ll stick to uncooked bones from the butcher for treats.
I bought these bully rib bones for my 3 month old German Shepherd due to his teething, I also have 3 other dog babies, 1 is a 3 yr old Shih Tzu, 1 is a 2 yr old Pomeranian and 1 is a 9 yr old Terrier. The 9 yr old Terrier will not chew on any kind of bones that I have bought for her, and to my BIG SURPRISE I decided to give her a bone to try and she chewed on this bone for over 45 minutes I think until she got tired of chewing. So now not only is my German Shepherd puppy happy all of my doggie babies are happy. I will be definitely be buying these bones again.....
good tasting for dogs
dog loved it. Just be careful, as others have noted it can crack or splinter. Scented and dogs loved the oily taste.
Great treat for my dogs!
I bought these for my puppy who wants to chew everything and they keep her busy so I can get something done at home. I also gave them to my terrier mix who is 7 years old and about 11 pounds. Her teeth had a lot of tarter and I noticed after giving them a few of them over a period of a month she had gotten her teeth so white. I didn't buy them for this purpose but I'm so happy they helped to get a lot of the tarter off of her teeth. I don't like the greenies because I think that is too hard on their stomachs. I was researching to get her teeth cleaned non-anesthestic but is hard to find this procedure in the area I live in. They may get off some little pieces off the end but nothing that wouldn't pass through their intestines. Chicken bones will splinter and tear up your dog's intestines but these seem to be safe and I throw them away after a couple of days. I bought the case so the price is really good for each bone.
Pups Love this !!
My (2) love these rib bones. Little greasy - so we use a mat under chewing. This is less expensive than bones from the butcher - made in USA !!
Smokehouse USA 6" Rib Bone Dog Treats
Perfect Size! Except No Meat! Maybe make it .99cents
My puppy Scout adores these rib bones treats and they’re healthier than rawhide chews.
My old Boy's teeth are whiter
all 6 dogs devoured these. You do have to be careful and mindful about making sure you pick up and throw away all the shards (that's with any bones). I was amazed to see how much cleaner my old Jack Russell's teeth were after just 1 bone, Fred is around 13yrs old and he can no longer have his teeth cleaned at the vet due to health issues. He does get a dental bone twice a day (for years). I'm not sure if they actually work but this Rib Bone did a great job. I didn't buy them for that purpose but I just happened to notice a difference the next day. My BF also noticed and this bone is the only thing we could think of that was different from his normal routine. I will continue to purchase.
Two of my dogs loved them, my border collie turned her nose at them. What I didn't like is how badly they splintered and left really sharp shards of bone. We had to take them away from my dogs and toss them. I think they would probably work out for really small toy dogs, just not anything bigger.
Dogs love them, but they splinter
I have a JRT and a JRT-mix; each is about 23lbs. They love these bones and will gnaw on them for hours, but I’d recommend taking the bone away once the meat is chewed off and the ends of the bones become “rounded”, because they start splintering quickly. Also, the flatter the bone, the less they last. I imagine a bigger dog could get them to splinter even more quickly. We throw them out well before we should have to.