SMONTER Heavy Duty Strong Metal I Shape Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The metal frame is treated with a non-toxic multi-layer hammer-tone coating to help it stand up to rust, corrosion, scuffs and scratches, making it paw-fect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Crafted using welded, reinforced steel, so it’s great for rambunctious dog’s, too. The frame offers plenty of ventilation and visibility and the 2 locks help keep your pup contained.
- Ships partially assembled, so all you have to do is screw the parts together. Other locks have been pre-loaded.
- The removable plastic tray catches fallen dog food and excrement and it slides out for easy cleaning,
- The 360-degree wheels allow for easy portability, while the included locking casters allow for stationary stability when needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, 42 inch$389.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Intermediate, 30-in$45.49Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty I Shape Dog Crate & Playpen, 46-in$329.99Chewy Price$344.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Sliding Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 54 inch$314.99Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$95.97Chewy Price$152.93List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 42 inch$189.39Chewy Price$266.84List Price
- Diggs Revol Collapsible Dog Crate, Charcoal, Medium$359.09Chewy Price$475.00List Price
- DealFrisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Single Door Wire Dog Crate, 54 inch$189.54Chewy Price
- DealFrisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Double Door Wire Dog Crate, Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 54", Teal$269.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Safe and secure
We bought this crate because our large dog destroyed the other crates we had and we didn't feel it was safe for her to be in them. This crate is safe for her and she stays in. The latches work fine but not sure I like them yet. My dog does not like the slatted bottom so we have to have a cover of some sort. We are happy with the purchase though and will buy another for our other large dog
Could have been 5 stars
Nice design with great features. If there had been larger bolts where side panels were bolted to bottom and more than a tack weld on the bars, I would have given this Dog crate 5 stars. Potential was there, they just didn't follow up on it. It's well designed and I like that, just poor production methods.
For those hudinis
Needed a new crate as our little one was starting to figure if she breaks the plastic tray she could maybe escape. Having previous experience with this style crate it was a simple decision. Everything arrived in perfect condition and was easy to put together (suggest 2 people). Our pup had to adjust to her new home, and the latches can be noisy which was making her nervous. I used tape to quite the top ones. Be aware if you have a very smart escape artist they may be able to figure out the door latch system. Other than that it has been great.
Save Your Coins! Don't buy!
The only thing we'll thought out about this was the thick sturdy bars. The screws aren't long enough and the nuts won't stay on, which equals a loose pet! It only took a day for the screws to come out and for the thin screw holders at the bottom of the gate to bend and the screw to come out.
No more escaping!
After my dog destroyed both doors on his normal wire style crate, I needed a safe and secure alternative. This is exactly what I needed. No more escaping while I’m at work and no more worrying from me. This crate is exactly as described, but STRONGER! I nicknamed it ‘Alcatraz’. Although I don’t like locking him up when I leave, my dog is only 6 months old and has a tendency to be destructive when unsupervised, not anymore. Highly recommend!
My dog has destroyed many crates, but this one has kept him in
Main weakness is the door/locks
Today is the 2nd day she was put in the crate. She has broken out twice! We will need a padlock or bicycle lock to keep her from opening the door. We hope that works! Having a smart, self willed dog has it's draw backs, lol.
It holds my 90 lbs Labrador in so I recommend. It is heavy duty and it has enough room for a 6 inch bed for him.
This crate is very sturdy and strong but the locks aren’t lined up correctly on ours so our dog can open it if he try’s hard enough.
Perfect for strong-willed pups
I could not keep my pit in anything. This was our last hope. The kennel is strong and she can not get out of it. Now that she has to stay in a kennel, she's finally used to it and comfortable.