Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Orthopedic Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Orthopedic nest-style pet bed gives your pal two ways to lounge or sleep with a durable, comfy poly/cotton exterior and plush Sherpa interior.
- Polyester fill includes cedar, which is known to control odors and help keep insects away.
- Unique hooded design makes for a cave-like retreat that’s perfect for snuggling and staying warm.
- Heavy duty zippers, machine-washable cover and overlocked edges.
- Hand-sewn in the USA and is available in different sizes and colors, so you can choose the right one for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 3 Dog Pet Supply EZ Wash Headrest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Sage, Medium$191.95Chewy Price$249.00List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Buckskin, Large$183.99Chewy Price$233.99List Price
- Pendleton Glacier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Umber, Small$119.00Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- Pendleton Charcoal Ombre Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$269.00Chewy Price$281.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 1800's Newspaper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$32.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Plush Pup Orthopedic Dog Crate Pad, Navy, Large$141.00Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Orthopedic Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Palmer Dove, Large$156.95Chewy Price$188.99List Price
- Pendleton Harding Petnapper Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$149.00Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Sherpa, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Suede, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Would Not Recommend
I love Chewy and their products. I have ordered other products from Chewy and have always been happy with the items I received. I want to note this review is not a reflection of how I feel about Chewy and their many other products. However, i am very disappointed in this product. First; there is no instructions with this product and the picture shows how the front where the rod is located can be popped up so your pet can go in and out; nope nor can you remove the rod so your pet can just lay on the bed. I bought it fir its versatility for new pet. My husband and I just got a small chihuahua and wanted a bed she could get in and out of really easily; while, staying toasty warm. Would not recommend!!! Not happy with this bed at all.
My dogs LOVE this!!
My 5 year old Lab likes to burrow between my mattress topper and my mattress when in my camper... I thought she might like this bed. ALL FOUR of my dogs love this... mostly they burrow under, but if it's warm, they lay on top. It's a little challenging to get the egg carton foam and pillow top in the bed... but once it's in, it is VERY comfortable. I recently ordered a second one!
My dogs love them !!!!
I have two of these beds and my dogs absolutely love them. If one isn't isn't in it, the other one is. They have held up great but if and when they do wear out I will definitely be replacing them.
WORST I EVER DELT WITH
NEVER Order from these people. Three times I order the small navy orthopedic, three times they sent me the navy original. The third time they charged me when they were supposed to send it free to make up for their other mistakes; now I have no grocery or gas money, and an unhappy cat who has to sleep on a cold floor. NEVER AGAIN.
Although the concept is great, the opening is really small. My dog is only 35 lbs and I got a large bed and he won't go in it even though he goes all the way under the covers in bed. It was to difficult to return so I will give it to someone else, but I would not buy this unless you have a very small dog.
Fuzz everywhere, dog won’t get inside
I have 2 short haired boxers, 1 particularly likes being under a blanket but neither of my dogs would get inside the covered area- they just laid on the uncovered 1/3 area. We tried treats inside, putting the hoop over them, etc., nothing worked. We took the hoop out and cut the top off and they use it as a regular bed. The blanket loving dog also hates any kind of enclosure like a crate and he seemed very afraid of being enclosed by the bed, so that may be an issue for other dogs. They love the bed as is, but the faux wool makes a huge mess- I’m constantly picking up large tufts of it all over the house. Great concept but can’t recommend.
Beagles LOVE this bed
My puppies love this bed,not only do they use it for snuggling and sleeping they love running in and out of it when they are playing.... could not be happier with the purchase!
LOVE these beds!!! LOVE Chewy!!!
First off let me give you a plug Chewy on GREAT customer service even through this crazy pandemic!!!! You have been great about getting everything here quickly and during the pandemic keeping me updated when things were going to arrive a little slower during the worst part. Which by the way always got here quicker than you said LOL. I've been purchasing these beds for a few years and LOVE them as I have five Chihuahuas and a naked Sphynx cat. This is the first time I've purchased the orthopedic as I have purchased the regular one and love it. I have also purchased the orthopedic as a gift and my friends dogs loved it is well. My only slight complaint would be that even if it were pricier I would like a model that's easy to take apart and wash the interior. What I have decided to do with this last one I purchased is put a really good quality blanket and line the inside so I can wash it very frequently. Let's face it when you have this many animals somebody's going to vomit or do something as well LOL. My major comment for this bed would be that if you have dogs that love or animals that love to burrow or get under blankets I believe this really would work for you.
This bed is perfect for my 9 1/2 year old golden. He has a bad leg due to an injury from 6 years ago. It was easy to fit both paddings in the liner, but you don't have to use both. The XL size is a great fit for him and he has room to curl up or stretch out. The hooded part is great because sometimes he wants to be under a blanket or in a "den".
Love the cave
Skeeter is an English Pointer. Her bed is this Cozy Cave. She likes to be covered so we took the hoop that holds it open out and she climbs in all by herself. This is the third one we've bought. All our other dogs have loved it too. Super warm, really thick and soft and VERY washable. I got the XL one for her and she weighs 57 pounds.