Snoozer Pet Products Orthopedic Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed
About This Item
- Orthopedic Nest-style pet bed gives your pal two ways to lounge or sleep with a durable, comfy microsuede exterior and plush Sherpa interior.
- Polyester fill includes cedar, which is known to control odors and help keep insects away.
- Unique hooded design makes for a cave-like retreat that’s perfect for snuggling and staying warm.
- Sturdy brass zippers, machine-washable cover and overlocked edges.
- Hand-sewn in the USA and is available in different sizes and colors, so you can choose the right one for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Cozy Cave Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Black, Small$114.95Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- dealBessie + Barnie Bagel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mightnight Frost, Medium$132.20Chewy Price$171.00List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Round Empress Pillow Bed w/Removable Cover, Peyter/Gray, Medium$48.74Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Pendleton Glacier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Palmer Indigo, Small$97.95Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Camel, Small$92.95Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Pendleton Yosemite National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$119.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Plush Pup Orthopedic Dog Crate Pad, Navy, Large$141.00Chewy Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Heather Green, Small$119.99Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- Pendleton Badlands National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$119.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Suede, Natural Fabric||Suede, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Sherpa, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Best Dog Bed!
My dog has never loved a bed so much and actually uses it! He will walk right in and curl up each night since it’s been colder!
Well made but my dog won’t go in it
This bed is very well made and looks comfortable and inviting to me, but at most, my dog will occasionally lie on top of it. I bought it because he loves going under my sheets, so I expected him to love it. Since it’s the orthopedic filling, they should have used more material for the top so it would be more open for a dog to enter. I’ve held it open for him, but he only got in one time. Now there’s an exorbitantly expensive dog bed just gathering dust on my living room floor.
Great solution for pet
We have a 21 lb standard dachshund who figured out how to break out of her crate at night. But, she is not smart enough to figure out how to cover herself with a blanket. So after breaking out, she would spend the rest of the night out on the couch, uncovered and cold. So this cozy cave seemed like the perfect solution. She spent a couple nights on top of the cave; it has taken her a little while to figure out how she can get in and out at will (we put her into it when we go to bed and she is half asleep when we do this.) We also ordered a K & H pet bed warmer and the combo is perfect for her. We debated whether to go with the small or large, and went with the large. Glad we did because she can really get snuggly in it. The small would have been too small, she is about 2 feet long all stretched out. I got the mocha tapestry one and it really looks good besides being so functional. Well made too with a metal zipper.
Snoozer makes the best cave beds
I have Whippets who love to bury themselves under blankets. I’ve owned a number of these cave beds. Snoozer’s are without question the best.
We received the Dog bed very quickly. The dog's just love burrowing themselves inside the very spacious bed. Very Big and Comfortable.
Great for the dogs even better for the humans
We were constantly fighting our GSP for room on the bed and dealt with cold wet nose lifting/stealing the covers, so we bought him the cozy cave. At first he really didn’t have a clue that he could go inside so he slept on top, but after showing him how to use it a few times (2-3) he loves it. More importantly we love having him off the bed.
Not what it seems.
This bed appears in the photo to have an elevated entry and an inviting space for a dog that enjoys the feeling of safety by sleeping under "something". This design requires the dog to "tunnel" into the closed opening rather than enter the inviting one shown in the photo.
Our 42lb Vizsla loves this bed. She used to wake us up multiple times at night to be covered up with her blanket. No more. She gets into this bed at night and we don’t hear from her until morning. It took us coaxing her into it the first few times, but after a few days she was able to “insert” (?) herself just fine. She has more than enough room. I believe this bed would accommodate a much larger dog.
he loves it
our boxer absolutely loves it!! sleeping in it now.
My dog LOVES this bed!
We have an English Pointer who loves to be covered up when she sleeps. In the night when she returns to her bed she can snuggle in and be covered, especially in the winter.