Sodium Bicarbonate 8.4% (Generic) Solution for Dogs, Horses & Livestock, 100-mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Sodium bicarbonate 8.4% is a sterile preparation of sodium bicarbonate in Water for Injection. Sodium Bicarbonate is useful in the treatment of metabolic acidosis due to a wide variety of causes.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Furosemide (Generic) Oral Solution for Dogs, 10 mg/mL, 60-cc$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 10-mg, 15 Chews$13.35Chewy Price$12.68Autoship Price
- ClindaCure (Clindamycin Hydrochloride) Oral Drops for Dogs & Cats, 20 mL, 25 mg/mL$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Dermalone Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 15 mL$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ciprofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution .3%, 5-mL$10.49Chewy Price$12.06List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.005%, 2.5-mL$11.41Chewy Price$10.84Autoship Price
- Antirobe Aquadrops (Clindamycin HCl) Oral Solution for Dogs & Cats, 25 mg/mL, 20-mL$11.68Chewy Price$11.10Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Very good product for lactic acid. Would be nice if the dose was smaller.