Soggy Doggy Slopmat Microfiber Placemat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Microfiber chenille doormat absorbs five times more water than regular placemats.
- No-slip back ensures that it will stay in place even on wood floors.
- Soaks up water like a sponge, and the quick-drying design remains bacteria and odor free.
- Also makes a soft and snuggly crate liner for small dogs, because they love the feel of the “noodles.”
- Machine washable and dryable for easy cleaning. Measures 18 by 24 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Paws & Bones Dog Dinner Mat, Charcoal, 28 x 18-in$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Drymate Paw Print Pet Bowl Dog Place Mat, Light Grey, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Dog Placemat, Large, Tan$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Drymate Distressed Wood Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat, Green$8.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Wave Dog Dinner Mat, 27 x 18-in, Camel$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Cuddle Tapestry Placemat, Jumbo$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Padded Dog & Cat Dinner Mat, Beige$5.06Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Bone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$24.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Bone Dry Stripe Embroidered Bone Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Red$6.20Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Rubber, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
Best buy EVER!
This is by far the best pet matt I have ever purchased! It totally soaks up the sloppy water my dog leaves behind and is also super cute!
Soggy Doggy Placemat
Love this, just like the rugs & runner. Very absorbent, do wish it was a little bigger though for my use.
Totally Worth it!
My sweet Shepherd has a drinking problem. As in she loves to take mouthfuls of water and just let them dribble back out of her mouth. This mat has been a lifesaver for my sanity and our wood floors. About to purchase a second as a backup for when she soaks thru the first and I have to put it out to dry!!!
Didn’t work for my dog
My dog is one of those dogs that likes to get a mouth full of water, and then turn her head and run while water pours from her mouth. Unfortunately, if you dog has a water problem this severe the may does not work. I’ve tried everything, plastic mats, this one, towels, and nothing works great. I give it 2 stars because it’s cute and if your dog doesn’t do what mine does, it’ll probably be just fine.
Perfect Food & Water Mat
Mats came yesterday (I ordered two). Love them! They are incredibly soft and absorbent. Cute design. The backside of the mat is a little grippy which holds them in place along with the bowls. Although a little pricey for what it is, I think it is worth it.
The best dog dish and water mat that I’ve bought to date!
Super absorbent and stays in place. Looks nice too!
Worth every penny.
I have a puppy that is an extremely sloppy water drinker, she also gets playful and puts both paws in the bowl and just digs, my kitchen looked like a swimming pool. The digging in the bowl has calmed down a little, but she still makes a huge mess and water still goes everywhere. I have purchased rubber mats with a lip that the dish sits in to keep the water inside but that just made puddles, so I bought one of the other type of cloth mats figuring that would absorb some of the water which it did, however, it never dried and started to mold; not very healthy. This Mat was a little on the pricey side, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try, boy am I glad I listen to the reviews…. This mat is a little absorbent dynamo! It absorbs all the water that she slobbers or spills over the dish, and it dries very quickly. I’m not saying that it’s going to handle a lot of spillage and still dry very fast because there have been times where she has pretty much dumped 1/4 bowl of water out, but I just pop it in the dryer for about 10 minutes and we’re good to go for round two! If there’s anybody out there that has a messy water drinker and is on the fence because of the price and is thinking of going with something cheaper…I’m telling you it’s well worth the money buy this Mat now, you will not regret it!!!
Great food/ water mat
My 90 pound lab puppy is a very messy slobbery clumsy drinker when it comes to his water bowl and he is a messy eater too! I have tried several mats and the water soaks through and stains the floor because it has chemicals that turn it white and I can’t get it up. This may not only looks adorable but it does soak up the water when he dribbles and takes his paw and splashes water from his bowl for whatever reason he thinks fit . Lol! I’m very please with it. I think it’s very expensive for a mat - but hopefully it will last a while .
Was thrilled with it initially but then when the water hit the white part of the mat, it turned pink.
Luv this placemat
It is the perfect size and stylish! Doesnt slip or slide