Solid Gold Fit & Fabulous Low Fat/Low Calorie with Fresh Caught Alaskan Pollock Adult Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially crafted for weight control.
- Features probiotic support for your furry friend's gut health.
- Made with nutritious whole grains.
- Made with no potato, corn, wheat, soy and artificial preservatives because your pup deserves nothing but the best.
- Provides your paw-tner with overall immune support from living probiotics and omega fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Solid Gold Wolf King Bison & Brown Rice Recipe with Sweet Potatoes Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.06Chewy Price$66.99List Price$51.36Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Sensitive Care Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$71.77Chewy Price$68.18Autoship Price
- Wellness Small Breed Complete Health Senior Deboned Turkey & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Hund-n-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Whole Grain Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.58Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- FirstMate Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Australian Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 28.6-lb bag$78.74Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Wysong Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Senior Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Annamaet 25% Medium & Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$80.31Chewy Price$87.99List Price$76.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pollock, Pollock Meal, Pea Fiber...||Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Beef, Ocean Fish Meal, Brown Rice...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin), Whole Grain Barley...|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Non-GMO, Molasses-Free, Natural...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Weight Management||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
193 Customer Reviews
Fit and Fabulous Finn
I never write reviews but this food has been so great for us! Was recommended to switch over to a lower calorie food by the vet, so immediately I start researching looking at several options, Finn can't have chicken so that made things complicated. We finally found this one and decided to give it a try. He loved it! Finn is a corgi, they're known to gain weight pretty fast. He seemed to never have energy before, and now after being on this for just 3 months he seems to have new life about him! So much more energy and I can see his sides slimming down. He is so much happier, can't recommend this enough.
Great Replacement for Prescription Diet I/D.
I have had my dog on Hills Prescription diet I/D for a few years now and she does very well on it, however with the recent price hikes of EVERYTHING under the sun including dog food I just could not see paying over $100 for a bag of dog food. Even more so considering I have a second dog who eats a different brand of dog food (also solid gold). Anyway this is the closest food I've found that compares to the Hills Prescription I/D as far as fat to protein ratios. They don't match exactly but its closer than any other dog food I've looked at. My husky LOVES this food and needs a low fat diet so as long as she keeps improving or staying the same with this food I will keep giving it. SO if your looking for an I/D alternative, I would give this a try.
Solid Gold Weight management food
I have a corgi mix who loves to eat. I mix this 50/50 with Farmina Lamb & Blueberry and add some raw carrots (vet approved). She scarfs it down and is full and happy.
It’s a great low fat food and my dog really liked it. It tripled her amount of poop though. She was pooping 5 times a day lol. So there is that but she enjoyed it.
The perfect food
Our 10-year-old dachshund has been dealing with pancreatitis and it’s been very difficult for us to stabilize her weight. We’ve put her back on a raw food diet because all of the kibble is too high in fat and she’s just been too skinny and continue to have frequent onsets of attacks which are frightening. I’ve been searching and searching for a low-fat food that still had high calories and was going to be sufficient to increase her weight but not exasperate the pancreatitis. I was hopeful when I found this food and so far it has been amazing. She still on raw food twice a day but I’ve been giving her this kibble 1/3 cup as a 1030 treat. She’s gained 1.2 pounds.
I purchased this instead of getting the prescription low fat diet food that was a little more pricey. I think this is a great alternative because the nutritional values are still very similar. My senior dog seems to really like it as well!
Low calorie dog food
My vet recommended a low fat low calorie dog food for my dog. So I looked at various brands and prices. I went with solid gold. My dog was a very slow eater so I kept her separate so the others wouldn't take her food. She took 15 minutes or more to eat. She's not an old dog. Only 4. Anyway I have to assume that she loves this food because she is done about or before the others.
thank you for this food!
This is the only grain inclusive, poultry free light food I can find for our portly Pug! Our vet wants us off all chicken, and I’ve been trying to stay away from the grain free foods loaded with peas and potatoes. Our French bulldog is fit and trim on a high calorie food, but the pug has a metabolism like… well… me. Thank you for producing a fish based, grain inclusive low cal and low fat food!
Cured my terrier’s PLE symptoms! He is THRIVING on this kibble.
My 12-pound rat terrier mix had suffered from low appetite, low body weight, and midnight vomiting of bile once a month his whole adolescent life. He was happy and energetic, but obviously something was wrong. Finally, a vet accurately diagnosed him with Protein-Losing Enteropathy, which required him to be (ironically) on a low-fat kibble—the one thing we obviously *didn’t* try. He GOBBLES this kibble down and the kibble size is nice and small for a tiny dog mouth. No more vomiting! I switched our other dog to Solid Gold Hund n Flocken because I am so impressed with the results. I stopped buying training treats because they are so motivated by Solid Gold kibble!
Not sure yet
This food is giving my boy gas, which he’s never had an issue with before. I mixed about 1 cup of this kibble into about 4 cups of his current kibble, to introduce it slowly. I mostly fresh feed, so he only gets about 1/3 cup of kibble with each meal, a.m. and p.m. Gave it about a week but the gas continued. Am waiting 2 weeks and will introduce again but more slowly and see how it goes. This is a good quality kibble, it may just not agree with my boy.