Solitude IGR 2.12% CYROMAZINE Horse Fly Repellent works daily to help reduce the presence of flies that are bugging your horse. This feed-through fly preventative passes through your horse’s manure, helping to prevent the growth of house and stable flies in your horse’s manure. This process helps to reduce the flies in and around your stable for a healthier, happier horse. Just add one scoop of these tasty pellets to your horse’s feed for easy daily feeding. For the best results, start feeding in the early spring before fly season, and feed to every horse on the property.
- Daily feed-through fly preventative helps to reduce the number of flies on the farm.
- Helps to prevent house and stable flies from growing in each treated horse’s manure.
- Tasty pellets can be added to your horse’s daily ration.
- Safe and reliable—helps to support healthy, happy horses.
- For best results, start feeding before fly season starts and feed to every horse on the property.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unwanted consumption.
See all items by Solitude
Active Ingredients: Cyromazine: N-Cyclopropyl-1, 3.5-Triazine-2,4,6-Triamine 2.12%