Sotalol HCl (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Sotalol is a prescription medicine used to treat tachycardia (racing heart) as well as certain types of heart arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) by slowing the heart and keeping it in rhythm. It helps lessen the symptoms of weakness and shortness of breath. Veterinarians may use this medication to treat companion animals. Customers may receive this uncoated tablet under the name Betapace.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 10-mg$139.49Chewy Price$160.49List Price$132.52Autoship Price
- Furosemide (Generic) Tablets For Dogs & Cats, 40-mg, 1 tablet$0.07Chewy Price$0.07Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate (Generic) Tablets, 10-mg, 1 tablet$0.19Chewy Price$0.18Autoship Price
- Spironolactone (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Thyro-Tabs (Levothyroxine Sodium) Tablets, 0.6-mg, 1 tablet$0.11Chewy Price$0.10Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Benazepril HCl (Generic) Tablets, 10-mg, 1 tablet$0.14Chewy Price$0.13Autoship Price
- Pimobendan Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mg, 1 Capsule$1.17Chewy Price$1.11Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
A+ for price, shipping, etc
It's hard to review a medication because each animal is different. This medication has helped our dog though. But I can say that the price point at Chewy is excellent and the shipping was reasonable and pretty quick. I will definitely be using Chewy again for medications for our dog.