Spirich Freestanding Foldable Wire Dog Gate
About This Item
- Features a sturdy wooden frame and durable steel wire slats.
- Collapses to fit within most doorways and hallways.
- This freestanding pet gate consists of 3 panels and does not require wall attachments.
- The steel slats are close together enough to provide security without making your fur babies feel confined.
- Folds and collapses for easy setup and storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.05Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, Espresso$99.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, Espresso$125.99Chewy Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, Espresso, 4 Panel$72.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Gray, Large$110.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Unipaws 41-in 6 Panel Freestanding Wooden Wire Dog & Cat Gate, Espresso$195.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Frisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, White$59.99Chewy Price
- Etna Geometric Design Wood Dog Gate$46.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 30-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealPrimetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 30-in, Walnut$119.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Spirich Freestanding Black Wire Dog Gate, Espresso, 4 Panel$92.49Chewy Price$99.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This pet gate is even better than I imagined! First of all, it was much cheaper than one that looked the same in a catalog. I was worried it would be cheaply made but it is sturdy, heavy enough that my 35 pound English Cocker isn’t tempted to push over, beautifully made, looking much better than the pressure baby gates we had used. It is easy to swing one panel away in order to pass through and has rubberized guards on the bottom so it doesn’t mar the floor (we have tile) and doesn’t easily slide for the dog to maneuver it. All in all, beautiful and functional! I highly recommend!
Very Nice Looking
This “gate” is really like a nice piece of furniture. We needed something long to separate the kitchen from the living room. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it looks. I do not mind paying the money when the item is worth it. And really for it’s size the price is not bad either. If considering I would not look any more, this is your best deal!
not as described
Description says it extends up to 96 inches but it’s only 82 inches long. Now I have to return and fins another one. Not very happy.
High quality, high function
I researched long and hard for the type of puppy gate to get to work for my Yorkie and my opening and my house. This one is great. The hinges work either direction so we are able to routinely reposition the gate exactly where we need it. The braces for the bottom make it stable freestanding. It's high quality and a nice style. Money well spent.