It’s peanut butter and jelly time in your backyard with St. Albans Bay’s Suet Plus Mixed Flavor suet cakes! You get five peanut blend cakes and five berry suet cakes in this variety pack so you can keep your feathered friends on their toes. Both are designed to nourish and attract a variety of wild birds, from chickadees to cardinals and titmice to woodpeckers. You can even find out who likes to visit at each season and who’s vacationing down south with the melt-resistant design that helps these cakes keep their shape, even in the heat of summer. Filling your feeder is easier than even with the easy-open packaging—no scissors needed!—that also eliminates the greasy handling mess. Be sure to recycle the packaging when you’re done!
- Includes 5 peanut blend suet cakes and 5 berry suet cakes—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable and uses 80% less packaging by weight than a standard suet tray.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus