You will nut believe your yard when you see all the wild birds flocking to St. Albans Bay’s Suet Plus Peanut Blend suet cakes! All of the your feathered friends can feast on these nutritious cakes—with 12 in this pack, there is plenty to go around. They beak the interest of a variety of your tree-clinging and perching friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches and more. With a melt-resistant design, you can feed these treats confidently all year round, even in the heat of summer. While the birdies will love the taste, you’ll appreciate the easy-opening packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess. Plus, the packaging is recyclable and uses 80% less packaging than traditional suet feeders in trays.
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus