St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Peanut Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Peanut Pieces.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Peanut Pieces, Grain By-Products.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Ordered this product and will order again because there is no plastic container to recycle or to throw out. A simple cellophane bag.
Our birds love this - ordering more.
Yellow shafted flicker, red headed woodpeckers, hairy woodpeckers, bluejays and starlings all love this so much that they finish off two cakes every day and look for more.
Birds don't like it
Not much peanut butter. A lot of lard. Birds don't like it very much.
It Truly is for the Birds
The wild birds in our yard love St. Albans Bay Suet. They start chirping the minute they see us approach the feeders. It's fun to watch scores of birds descend to start eating while singing with happiness. Good quality ingredients with the nutrients they need to survive another day. Highly recommended.
Birds don't like it!!
My birds don't like it very much - it takes about 1 week for 1 cake The C&S Peanut Delight is gone i 1 day!!!