Starmark Fantastic DuraFoam Ball Tough Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flies far & easy to catch - fun for you to throw and easy for your dog to retrieve
- Unique design - with no cover to chew off, it’s much safer than a tennis ball
- Soft, yet extremely durable which makes it the ideal ball for fetching indoors and outdoors, and even water too!
- The DuraFoam toys are made from extremely durable patented foam that is soft and safe on your dog’s teeth and gums
- Available in vibrant assorted colors - you choose the size, and the color ships at random for a fun surprise!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMultipet Flea & Tick Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small Flea$6.15Chewy Price$8.39List Price
- DealFrisco Rope Multipack for Medium Dog Toys, 5 count$11.46Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, Original$5.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Chuckle Squeaky Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealStarmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Medium$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 12-in$11.21Chewy Price$18.70List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Monster Bone Big Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$20.55Chewy Price$31.89List Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 25M$16.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Shaker Dog Toy$7.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
150 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it
My dog loves chewing and the feel of squishy things so this was a great choice. He picks it over any other ball. I know it won’t last forever but it has held up a few weeks so far with just visible teeth marks. This is the 2.5 inch size
I have a Belgian Malinois and she can destroy any ball and any toy. And eventually she gets through this. however if you dog is a chewer and not a ripper it is a great ball. The gew on it like gum. i use it to play catch. my dog runs 30 yards and i can whip it to her and she can catch it in the air without problems. I have found they last about 4 weeks before they have to be replaced. Keep in mind, it is only used for play when i am with her. She doesn't have it all day chewing on it. Usually an hour a day. But for 7 bucks. great product.
We've been fans of durafoam frisbees for a while, and just ordered these balls for my German Shepherds. They are BIG FANS, I don't think they put them down for the first hour after I brought them home. The large is a nice size to not worry about choking hazard. They are holding up well too, just like the frisbees. We'll be ordering more!
Perfect for Ivy!
We have 6 dogs but one of them does not get along with the others and must be kept separate. (Don't worry, Ivy has her own room--complete with a human twin bed--and her own big yard, plus has visual contact with everybody all day. She just can't physically interact with the other dogs.) However, being without a canine companion leads to boredom for her and too much inactivity, so we counter that by spending a lot of quality time with her taking daily long walks in the woods and playing fetch during her time outs. She LOVES playing ball, but tennis balls are too small and tend to get lost in the tall grass of our big field where we play and the bigger balls are too hard to catch or hard on her teeth. This ball is soft, so it doesn't hurt her mouth and is so easy for her to catch and carry around. It is also coincidentally YELLOW (which is great for visibility!) and just the right size. She adores it. In fact, she likes it a bit too much and won't let us have it back to throw. She even fell asleep with it in her mouth the first day she got it. Now it stays on her bed with her when she is in her room and goes out when she goes out 24/7. It has become her favorite toy. It does have some puncture marks from holding it in her mouth but she is good with her toys (unlike our other dogs who destroy everything in seconds) so it is holding up very well. I would probably not recommend it for a super-chewer because it is foam after all, but for my 50-lb. girl, it is absolutely perfect. I couldn't be more pleased (and neither could she!)
Waste of money. Sadie is a ball and frisbee nut. But she just ignored it and went to her Kong squeaky ball! Also the color that came was dark blue and that didn’t help. Orange or yellow would’ve been better for her to see. She has no interest in the Starmark ball. Sorry!
Not for a REAL hard chewer
I ordered this based off the reviews saying it holds up to power chewers. Well apparently people have very loose definitions of power chewers, because my dog devoured this thing in a matter of SECONDS. If you have a REAL power chewing dog, like my Doberman/rottweiler mix, this isn't for you.
Soft but durable
This ball is soft enough not to hurt their gums, but durable enough for mild to moderate chewers. Our dogs like for us to throw balls and let them catch them in mid-air. These are soft enough to do that without worrying about chipping a tooth.
Great toy for chewy dogs
My dog loves this ball. We got a yellow one and my dog loves to play fetch at night so it makes it easier for the both of us. We lucked out in the color department. Super durable too especially since my pup is 5 months old and still teething.
Not Tough at All
We have a pitbull and he destroyed the ball within 10 minutes. The material felt soft, so perhaps this toy is meant for smaller dogs with weaker jaws.
Sink Your Teeth Into This One!
Oh my goodness. For a chewer and ball chaser, this is THE ideal ball! Harris can sink his big teeth into this ball without damaging it one bit. He loves the texture and durability and can get lost for hours with this magnificent, unbreakable ball.