Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A ball that does it all - great to tug, shake, chew and toss - even floats in water!
- Virtually indestructible - stronger than rubber! Great for powerful chewers
- Designed for flying far - fun for you to throw and easy for your dog to retrieve
- Safe and healthy - safer than a tennis ball and great for dental hygiene
- Free of latex, vinyl, and phthalates
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- KONG Ball Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count, 6 pack$10.38Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Orange, 3-in$4.14Chewy Price$4.46List Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, Large$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.06Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$10.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Trident Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$14.73Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Classic Twin Pack Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy Twin Pack Bacon & Chicken, Medium$9.74Chewy Price$14.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Teething, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Water Toy||Water Toy, Stuffing-Free||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
The ball part is good, the rope is bad
The green ball is a fun toy by itself. It is too big for my 60 pound dog to get her mouth around easily. Once she chews it, it easily collapses and is fun for her.It bounces really well. The rope is very bad. The green 'tape' where the string meets itself very easily slides off. You can see in the attached picture that the rope begins to split apart pretty easily too. The rope is not very tough. I used this to play tug as reward; it was not left with her to chew on. Playing tug caused the rope to fray from rubbing on the ball and her teeth. We will probably be cutting the rope off and keeping the ball as a toy for her since that part does hold up well.
Sophia can’t destroy.
Sophia is obsessed with balls. This one is tough. Plus the love rope to use to throw as it perfects slobber on our hands.
Nice Soft Squishy Fling Ball for DS!
I have a ball crazy high drive Dutch Shepherd. I LOVE tossing this for her because it is soft and I don't worry about it landing on her head and knocking her silly. It's not a toy a dog can be left unsupervised with, but for retrieving it's awesome. One star off because the rope will not last long, it's toss it, get it back from my dog, toss it again, take it away and let her have hard rubber ball to carry around. Ordering a 2nd one.
Great toy !
My pit bull loves this toy. He is a very aggressive player. It lasted a while and eventually the rope did come off but we were able to tie another on. Would definitely buy again.
Don't waste your money!
The ball is fine but the rope came disconnected in less than 30 min.
The ball we needed!
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect ball on a rope for quite a while. My dog is obsessed, however, he prefers to go for the rope so they usually never last(including the yellow foam swing n fling). Once the rope is off, he loses interest. This chew ball is perfect, I think the material and scent encourage him to grip onto the ball rather than the rope.
Watch out! It flies!
It bounces! It flies over the fence if you’re not careful! Great fun and indestructible. Highly recommend
My dog is OBSESSED
My pooch is obsessed with rope balls, however, he tends to go for the rope and loses interests once the rope is off. He enjoys the texture of this ball, and is able to to get a good grip because of the flexibility. He’ll occasionally try for the rope, but it’s not as much as a problem as with the foam swing n fling.
The ball is great for the dog that loves to retrieve a thrown ball. It has so far held up reasonably well for tug-of-war, so we will see how it goes.
The rope was chewed through in less than 10 minutes. Both at the base and the rope itself.