Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A ball that does it all - great to tug, shake, chew and toss - even floats in water!
- Virtually indestructible - stronger than rubber! Great for powerful chewers
- Designed for flying far - fun for you to throw and easy for your dog to retrieve
- Safe and healthy - safer than a tennis ball and great for dental hygiene
- Free of latex, vinyl, and phthalates
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Luna Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$15.49Chewy Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, X-Large$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sol Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Teething, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor||Water Toy, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Plastic||Rubber, Canvas||Plastic||Rubber||Rope, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
Sophia can’t destroy.
Sophia is obsessed with balls. This one is tough. Plus the love rope to use to throw as it perfects slobber on our hands.
Nice Soft Squishy Fling Ball for DS!
I have a ball crazy high drive Dutch Shepherd. I LOVE tossing this for her because it is soft and I don't worry about it landing on her head and knocking her silly. It's not a toy a dog can be left unsupervised with, but for retrieving it's awesome. One star off because the rope will not last long, it's toss it, get it back from my dog, toss it again, take it away and let her have hard rubber ball to carry around. Ordering a 2nd one.
Great toy !
My pit bull loves this toy. He is a very aggressive player. It lasted a while and eventually the rope did come off but we were able to tie another on. Would definitely buy again.
Don't waste your money!
The ball is fine but the rope came disconnected in less than 30 min.
The ball we needed!
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect ball on a rope for quite a while. My dog is obsessed, however, he prefers to go for the rope so they usually never last(including the yellow foam swing n fling). Once the rope is off, he loses interest. This chew ball is perfect, I think the material and scent encourage him to grip onto the ball rather than the rope.
Watch out! It flies!
It bounces! It flies over the fence if you’re not careful! Great fun and indestructible. Highly recommend
My dog is OBSESSED
My pooch is obsessed with rope balls, however, he tends to go for the rope and loses interests once the rope is off. He enjoys the texture of this ball, and is able to to get a good grip because of the flexibility. He’ll occasionally try for the rope, but it’s not as much as a problem as with the foam swing n fling.
The ball is great for the dog that loves to retrieve a thrown ball. It has so far held up reasonably well for tug-of-war, so we will see how it goes.
The rope was chewed through in less than 10 minutes. Both at the base and the rope itself.
Ball Good Rope Bad
My Malinois loves the ball which is still intact but destroyed the rope within seconds. That was very disappointing. It’s duct taped for now because I like the idea behind the toy it’s just poorly constructed.