Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- First-aid treatment spray designed for safe use on dogs, cats and horses.
- Promotes the healing of cuts, bites, scratches, burns, rashes and other skin conditions.
- Creates a cellulose film over wounds to retain moisture and protect from dust and dirt.
- Features a fresh eucalyptus fragrance that naturally repels insects.
- Spray is non-toxic and contains no alcohol, steroids, antibiotics, tea tree oil or bleach.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1-oz tube$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Medium$9.45Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$137.18Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Hot Spot Pet Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$12.83Chewy Price$12.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2%, Ketoconazole: 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Water...||Sabilized Hydronium (H9 O4) & Purified Water.||Hydrocortisone 1%, Water, Vegetable Glycerin...||Active Ingredients : Benzocaine 1.5%, Salicylic Acid 1.6%., Inactive Ingredients: Menthol...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, First Aid...||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Itch & Redness Remedy, First Aid||First Aid|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Seems to help
I decided to try this out on my 5 month old pup who happened to get bit by my older dog. It has definitely helped with closing her wound and has kept it clean. Not so useful on a tiny hot spot that appeared on my other dog so will have to get something else for that. It's also semi useful on minor burns the scent is ok but my dogs really hate the smell so I have to bribe them with treats to stay.
Seems to work quite well. Much less scratching and licking of irritated areas. Our vet approves of the Hydro Stat.
Helps a little
Hank doesn’t care for the smell so he fights getting treated with it.
Great first aid item
Great for all sorts of wounds like minor burns, scratches, minor cuts/open wounds etc. Works fast and has a pleasant light scent. You spray it directly onto the wounds and within the hour the pet can feel the relief.
So I bought this for my cat, she has a severe allergy to fleas... apparently long story short she got fleas while I was in vacation and retuned home and she was half bald bc she pulled her hair out... bought this to help relive the itch and burning and to hopefully let it heal a lot faster. Works great! She hates it but management loves it!! And it smells really good! Will definitely keep a bottle on hand for any other “injuries”! Highly recommend!!
I hesitated to spend this much on this spray I never tried before but I have a cat who single-handedly disproves the theory that cats are graceful. His latest clumsiness resulted in a rather large wound on his stomach. After 3 days use, it is almost entirely gone. I would not hesitate to purchase this again and highly recommend it.
This Thing Works
It really bothers me to pay this much for a 1st-aid product. However, I simply cannot argue that this formula works. It quickly cleared up a patch of under leg dermatitis on my GSD in one application. I now keep it on hand for those troublesome situations that do not respond to other, less expensive formulations.
Great product- no sting !
Great product. My old ( over 30 year old) horse would "scatch" on tress, fences door whever and get small skin tears. This kept from ever getting infection and really helped hair to re-grow.Also my little dog had to have a led shaved and wound teanded.This really helped. Have tried it on my own cuts and scrathes No sting very soothing. I had been given sample at a horse event a while ago which I used up had have been searching for it.So glad Chewy now carries.Will be a repeat customer . Great product for barn or house.
My #1 Go To!
I’ve used this on all kinds of animals on all kinds of wounds (cuts, abrasions, etc) and it works quickly. It doesn’t sting (none of animals winced, and I’ve tested it on myself) and the stream option on the trigger on the 8oz and 16oz bottles allows me to keep a safe distance from hooves and wild Mustangs getting started. I’ve also used it on a calf and it did indeed promote hair growth. And being able to administer by spraying helps prevent wound contamination.
Wouldn’t Be Without It!
I’ve been using Stat! Spray for over 2 years and find it to be an Indispensable pet care item. I particularly like to use it on my cats’ paws after trimming claws, and for nips and scrapes when they play too rough with each other. It has saved me a few trips to the vets’ office!