Stella & Chewy's Stella's Super Beef Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with grass-fed beef raised without hormones or antibiotics and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried patties; serve as is or rehydrate by adding water.
- Formulated to mimic a canine’s natural diet; never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$23.14Chewy Price$21.98Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5.5-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 8oz$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Surf 'N Turf Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 14-oz bag$33.97Chewy Price$33.99List Price$32.27Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Beef Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Moxie Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 24-oz bag$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Simply Venison Dinner Patties Dog Food, 25-oz bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's SuperBlends Cage-Free Duck Duck Goose Recipe Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 3.25-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Chicken Recipe Adult Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$98.80Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Hip & Joint Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Cage-Free Chicken Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Lil' Bites Dainty Duck Recipe Small Breed Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-oz bag, bundle of 2$41.78Chewy Price$43.98List Price$39.69Autoship Price
- Halo Meal Bites Beef Recipe Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Lamb, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Liver...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||Venison, Lamb, Lamb Liver...||Duck With Ground Bone, Turkey, Turkey Liver...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Venison, Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
624 Customer Reviews
Fine for treats though scant
Tiny amount. Absurd product. One Can be broken into 3 parts for a little treat for 2 dogs and a cat. They like the taste but impossibly impractical. Might be nice to taking on a short camping trip. The picture that goes with this product is deceptive. What you get is perhaps 10 patties?
Harris is a 5 year old, PICKY eater. I tried everything from expensive dry to fresh human food. I gave Stella and chewy a try, he actually begs for this food, unbelievable!!!!
Great Main Course
We switched to raw feeding this past year when our Wauzer's (Westie/Schnauzer mix) skin issues got bad and he wouldn't quit licking his paws. Stella and Chewy's make a full line of freeze dried dinners, treats and toppers that are excellent and give him a well balanced diet. His skin issues have abated and his coat is shiny and bright - Can't recomment this product enough.
Great dehydrated raw food
Convenient for travelling, when feeding home cooked food. Also great as a treat. Can be also added to home cooked diet, when not feeding organ meat. Pup loves it too.
chewy has always been my go to, my pure bread toy schnauzer eats this and i'm happy to place orders with chewy
Stella & Chewy beef patties
My dog Carter absolutely loves these beef patties. They are always fresh and I break them into small pieces since Carter is a chihuahua.
Our greyhound loves these!
Our grey Toasty can't get enough of these freeze dried patties. They are great as a treat or as a supplement to her daily feeding.
My mom takes 1/2 of a dry patty and breaks it on top of my dry food. I gobble my entire food down. They are so yummy and easy to store. Occasionally I'm lucky and get a few bites as treats. Love these!!!
Added to kibble
I would give it a five star because my dog loves but I bought looking for low fat content. I hope I see a little result. My dog’s not much overweight but he’s aging. The patties are very dry, flaky dry. I don’t know how you could feed without moistening first, I do. I use half the suggested serving size only because I’m adding it to the kibble and making sure it doesn’t add weight. Not the best smell but he likes it’s.
I purchased this in desperation. My dog had such severe inappetence that he lost 20% of his weight. Under the care of the internal medicine specialist, he was started on a lot of medication but still wasn’t eating. The IMS suggested to try anything that he would eat. This was literally the only thing my dog ingested for weeks. It does get prohibitively expensive as the only food, but it’s better than a dead dog. We did eventually get his appetite back and transition him to prescription food that he’ll have to be on for life. This food did give him atrocious gas, but he was gladly eating up something when weeks went by without eating a bite of anything. So even though we weren’t able to feed it to him long-term, I actually really believe that the strong smell and great taste is what pulled my dog from the brink.