Stink Free Scoop & Bag Cat Litter Waste Bags
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lets you scoop and bag waste in one continuous motion.
- Avoids the awkwardness of trying to dump waste into separate bags.
- Imagine never accidentally touching soiled litter again!
- Zip-close bags lock in urine and waste odor.
- Comes with 21 custom-fit bags. Replacement bags available.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.99Chewy Price
- dealNature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Litter Scooper$7.76Chewy Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 21 count$14.39Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Large$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Sanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.05Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop$15.99Chewy Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.54Chewy Price$29.49List Price$25.21Autoship Price
- Sanicat Extreme Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 21-lb box$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Cat Litter Mats, 2-pack, Small$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This worked great for a new kitten that showed up and using a temporary litter box trying to keep separate from my house cat. It’s bigger than I thought from the reviews but it wouldn’t work for my adult male cat. The bags have a zipper seal on them so I can scoop and seal multiple times for this litter box in my living room. It fits kitten potties no problem.
not a great device
product is not that great, the fecis does not go in bag properly and its just an added mess and hasle
I really like this product. Makes scooping less messy. sometimes the pee balls have to be broken into two pieces for scooping...my cats are older and urinate larger volumes than younger cats. But if the handle were larger...it might be too large for smaller hands.
Not a fan of these...opening is too small
I wanted these to work, since I have 7 cats and 6 litter boxes around the house. But unfortunately they have 2 flaws...the opening is too small for 75% of my cats' urine clumps, and the scoop itself causes a lot of litter wasted since the slots for the clean litter to fall through while scooping are only on the front part of the scoop. The back of the scoop is solid and holds onto non-clumped litter.
shute not big enough
i like the idea but the pee clump does not fit and go down easily. i have to break it up to fit.
Love these, but they need to be bigger
This duo is wonderful! The only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is that the tube is a little too small. They need to make it just a tiny bit bigger so bigger clumps will fit through.
Picture is deceiving
This is a great solution in combination with a small outdoor waste basket. I ended up using scented doggy bags that I no longer use for my dog's waste, but the picture suggests that it comes with waste bags. I do recommend this product as long as the buyer is aware that the scooper does not come with waste bags.
does just what it says
and is easy to use. the scoop is heavy plastic. the bags are heavy and seal properly. they block odor better than the newspaper sleeves i ordinarily use. since i couldn't find this kind of scoop locally , i can't say if the price is competitive, but it is not expensive.
Scoop works great
This scoop really does a good job. You need the special bags with it. So be sure to order extra bags. Scoop comes with one pack of bags.
I LOVE this cat littler scooper with the bag that fits on the end it is so easy to clean the littler box. The bags work well and there is no odor once you throw them away. It is easy and very efficient !!