Stride Animal Health Lifeline + Equine Digestive & Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 12.5-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides holistic support for your horse’s digestive, immune, respiratory and reproductive health.
- Promotes regular digestion and a healthy intestinal lining including tight junction support.
- Biologically active proteins help support a strong immune system.
- Perfect for preventative maintenance or during intense training and traveling, sales preparation or extreme conditions.
- Supports the reproductive health of breeding horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Paste Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 60-mL syringe$8.49Chewy Price$14.39List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Farnam Cool Pack Green Jelly Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment, 64-oz tub$23.49Chewy Price$35.39List Price
- AniMed Natural Garlic Powder Digestive Health & Pest Control Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$30.99Chewy Price$39.18List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle$16.50Chewy Price$28.79List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.29List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- AniMed Hoof Medic Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$38.65Chewy Price$51.69List Price$36.72Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 9-lb bag$37.95Chewy Price$55.91List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- FORCE Nature's Force Natural Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle, 4 count$111.56Chewy Price$105.98Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy Horse Hoof Care Lotion, 6-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal$29.00Chewy Price$31.50List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- Farnam Rain Maker Horse Hoof Moisturizer, 32-oz$29.96Chewy Price$34.49List Price$28.46Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Curamax Powerful Curcumin Pellets Horse Supplement, 1-lb canister$59.61Chewy Price$76.95List Price$56.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Plasma, Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oat Bran...||Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oats...||Organic kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish protein powder...||Dehydrated Alfalfa, Wheat Midds, Monocalcium Phosphate...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Respiratory Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My vet recommended this supplement for my geriatric gelding; unfortunately my horse refuses to eat when this supplement is mixed into his feed. I’ve tried hand-feeding it and he spits it out and makes a face, so this supplement is definitely the problem. I wish it was palatable to him, I have no idea if it would actually benefit his health or wellbeing because he won’t ingest it. I’m really disappointed, especially because it costs so much. I won’t be buying it again.
I love this product!
I heard about this product from Dr. Jyme Nichols' podcast, The Feed Room Chemist (highly recommend!). She discussed the benefits of this product and the studies that back these results. I was intrigued, and decided to give it a try. It came quickly (thanks Chewy), and my OTTB ate it just fine. He has been doing very well on it. I feel that his overall health and behavior has improved and stayed consistently improved. He is putting on weight nicely, he feels great under saddle, and he just looks so much healthier than before. I definitely recommend giving this product a try.
Very palatable and made noticeable improvement on my 3 horses with lifeline+
I used to feed multiple different supplements (joint, gut, pro/prebiotics, coat/hoof, immune) to keep our ranch and performance horses feeling and performing their best, but I truly believe this product is the all-in-one every program needs. I cut out EVERY other supplement minus their monthly joint shots, and I can easily see and feel a difference in just the first order. It is now a staple in my program. Horses are filling out, moving better, less ulcer/gastric issues, and they're happy and healthy.
Horses don’t like the taste
I have only been giving this a week so I can’t comment on its efficacy but both of my horses HATE the way it tastes and they aren’t picky eaters. Both of them have been spitting out their grain even with a small amount of it mixed in their normal grain. Hopefully they get used to it and start eating it better.