Stroodies Leopard Geckos Calcium Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Geckos can’t move or shift this dish, so they won’t make a big mess.
- Each dish holds enough calcium for adult leopard geckos.
- This dish is untippable, so even rowdier geckos can’t knock it over.
- These dishes stack and can be easily stored when not in use.
- This calcium dish is both washable and reusable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stroodies Crested Gecko Bowl, 3 count, DragonFire, 0.5-oz$4.61Chewy Price$6.00List Price
- Exo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Large$15.63Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Teal$9.50Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$23.39Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$28.94Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Small$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 10-in$4.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, Large$17.23Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Tip-Resistant||Elevated||Removable Bowls||Removable Bowls||Removable Bowls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
2oz? Not even close!
Maybe 2oz is how much material was put into making this, lol!! This does NOT hold 2oz! I have a vitamin D supplement that's net is 2oz and this thing holds one dropper full!
Perfect for calcium!
I bought these to put the calcium supplements in for our leopard geckos and they are perfect! The little dish is the perfect size for our small terrarium.
you get what you pay for
serves its purpose, but it looks like i might have gotten two defective ones?