Sunbeam Sonic Egg Ultrasonic Bark Control Device
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Bark Control - Noise||Bark Control - Noise||Bark Control - Noise||Bark Control - Noise||Bark Control - Noise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||—||—||—|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Waterproof||—||—||—|
About This Item
- To use, simply hang, mount or place the Sonic Egg 5 feet off the ground and use verbal commands such as “No” while the Sonic Egg does the rest.
- Small size and weather-proof shell makes this product perfect for use indoors, outdoors and to take while traveling.
- Use the dial to change the setting best suited for your situation—low reaches up to 15 feet, medium up to 30 feet and high up to 50 feet.
- LED indicator light shows green for operational and changes to red when it’s time to renew the 9V battery.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDogCare TC-System-15 Dog Training System, Small, Green$39.99Chewy Price
- DealPATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Accessory Pack$9.99Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P301 Dog Training Collar Single Receiver$15.90Chewy Price
- DealGarmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- DealSportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- DealPATPET A01 Anti-Bark Training Dog Collar, Pink$24.90Chewy Price
- DealEducator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$7.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealDogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Orange$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- DealDogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Green$39.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealThe Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 4 count$53.27Chewy Price$140.00List Price
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
406 Customer Reviews
We purchased our Sonic Egg a few years ago when we lived in a large apartment complex. We used it on LOW setting in our hall by the main entrance to keep our two dogs from barking while we were out. We have since moved and still find the Sonic Egg useful. We now take it when traveling with our dogs so they will not bark in hotel rooms when we have to leave them. The remarkable part is most of the time we do not even turn it on. They have learned when we say "the egg is on" the go lay down. As to when we say "the egg is off" they run to us barking.
My French Brittany, Odie, is not a yappy but she will bark at squirrels, chipmunks and other wildlife in or near her large fenced yard. I am okay with most of the barking as we live out in the sticks. My nearest neighbor is ~600 feet away. Odie likes my neighbors and will bark at them when they are working on their gardens. I decided to try the Egg to reduce some of the barking. I set the unit on low. Odie will now sit and watch the neighbors but does not bark at them. She can still bark in other parts of her fenced yard which are out the range of the Egg. I think the Egg has reduced the problem barking. If you have a similar problem I suggest trying the Egg. Good luck.
Waste of money
I threw the box away before trying it, otherwise I would return for a refund. My dogs have no response to this thing at all. They just bark and bark and bark............................... Total waste of money
This bark control device did not do anything to stop my dog from barking. It beeped when any noise was made, including my kids playing near it. The noise did not seem to bother my dog at all. The 9V battery was drained very quickly, even with me turning off the device when not in use. I replaced the battery, now it doesn’t work at all.
This thing is Absofreakinglutely amazing. I have four little dogs and they were barking constantly. I used it three times and my world is so much quieter. I highly recommend
This has never worked from first time. It is a JOKE I had to rate this but I wouldn't have given it a 0-
Worked Really Well For a Few weeks but does not seem effective anymore
Setup this device in my backyard to deter dog barking and it was extremely effective for first few weeks. I've replaced batteries a couple of times and everything seems to be working but it is not deterring barking anymore
My dogs ignore
I bought this and it worked for like a week and now my dogs just ignore it the always berk plus it picks up every noise in the house I'm not happy with it
Did not even phase my dogs
This did not work at all on my dogs. The reviews were great but not accurate for me.
It definitely works
I have 4 chichuchua fur babies, after spending time with family they started barking incessantly. Within minutes of setting it up all 4 decided barking was not a good thing. No more yelling at them. This thing was well worth the time and $. My smallest one thought he was slick and went under it and tried to bark, drive by barking, he almost ran into the couch. He stopped and has not barked since.