Super Bird Creations Balsa Munch Bird Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Balsa is a soft wood that will engage even the smallest and gentlest of birds in healthy chewing activity.
- Different textures bring physical and mental stimulation to your birdie as he climbs, perches, explores and chews!
- Ideal for a variety of birds, including Parrotlets, Parakeets, Cockatiels, Lovebirds and similar sized birds.
- Destructible toys satisfy a bird's instinctual drive to chew and promote good beak health.
- Assembled in the USA with bird-safe materials you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Fillable Ball & Kabob Bird Toy$22.32Chewy Price$24.80List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Double Beaded Triangle Bird Toy$5.56Chewy Price$6.18List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Dangly Bear Bird Toy$7.81Chewy Price$8.68List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Stainless Steel Millet Holder Bird Toy$6.70Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Rings & Mirrors Bird Toy$4.99Chewy Price$5.55List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Birdie Basketball Bird Toy$8.09Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Triangle Cotton Swing Bird Toy, Small$12.00Chewy Price$12.40List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Stainless Steel Kabob Bird Toy$16.75Chewy Price$18.62List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Flex Ladder Bird Toy, X-Small$10.28Chewy Price$12.40List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Wind Chime Bird Toy$18.62Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Grooming Perch Bird Toy, 1/2 x 5-in$5.35Chewy Price$5.58List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sure Lock Cup Bird Toy$8.91Chewy Price$9.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Lovebird...||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Quaker, Conure, Budgie, Parrotlet||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Parakeet...||Parakeet, Lovebird, Cockatiel...||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Quaker, Conure, Budgie, Parrotlet|
|Material||Wood, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Canvas, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Grass / Hay, Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Coated Metal, Plastic, Canvas, Metal||Grass / Hay, Stainless Steel, Cardboard / Paper, Metal|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Kinda small but cute
For the price, it’s actually really small. I have ONE lovebird, and he managed to destroy it in a day. It is cute don’t get me wrong, just for 5 dollars? You could get a bigger one for a little more and last a lot longer.
Amazing for parakeets
My birds chewed this up in a couple of days. Haven't seen them this excited over a toy in a while
Love it! Looks like fun, hopefully my Parakeet will like it too.
I purchased this for my two parakeets. I know these type of toys are meant to be destroyed, however, they managed to do it in about a day and a half. Thus the 4 stars. Kind of hoped it might last a few days longer.
I got this for my zebra finches and it's just the right size for them. It adds a colorful addition to their cage though they don't pick at it much. It's just interesting for them to look at!
Nice toy for parrotlets
My parrotlets love to play with this toy. They enjoy ringing the bell, climbing on it, chewing the wood pieces. The only thing I would change is to make the toy plastic-free. The little plastic chains are completely unnecessary and are thin enough that even a small bird could break them and ingest a piece. I cut them off with some sharp scissors.
So far, so good!
Just installed this toy and another one in my parakeet's cage...she seems to like them both...
small but good
It is a nice toy, a little small for the price but still nice. The down side is it is a bit over priced.
My two parakeets loved this toy. I’ve had it just about 2 weeks though and they have torn it up. They still play with the bell and the chains that hang from it though. I reordered because they love the toy so much. If they tear this next one up I might have to shop for something a little more sturdy.
my babe loved it
My cockatiel loves this . She ripped it apart within 2 days though.