Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain Feline Recipe with Salmon & Venison in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Fish Broth, Chicken Broth...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Liver...||Beef Dinner: Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products...||Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Venison, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate|
About This Item
- Made with real salmon as the first ingredient along with other protein-rich ingredients including chicken, roasted venison and ocean fish in a savory stew for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Features essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids derived from ingredients like peas, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Made in the USA.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with prebiotic fiber and nutrients from sweet potatoes, blueberries and raspberries.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.68Chewy Price$45.36List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- Weruva Amazon Livin' with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$38.16Chewy Price$36.25Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$21.59Chewy Price$36.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Napili Luau Wild Salmon & Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Koolina Luau Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Papeekeo Luau Ahi Tuna & Mackerel in Tuna Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$23.88List Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Tuna Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$60.19Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
273 Customer Reviews
food is good quality, cat is too picky
My cat loves the other flavor of this food, but refuses to eat this one :(
New to healthier feeding, but my kitty’s results are amazing!!
I am sad i didn’t discover this food sooner, because the results in the few short months I’ve been feeding my two felines Buddy and Sugar (11 & 13) have been just short of miraculous.... their coats are so much softer and shinier, they have not thrown up even once (until I give them a little of their favorite treat wheatgrass cat grass but they LIKE that regurgitation).... their overall health seems much better and their moods really show this.... I usually don’t write reviews unless a big impact has been made upon me by a product, and I’d definitely say this qualifies as so.... they love the wet canned food and I also use taste of the wild dry food and I mix 50/50 that with purina indoor cat chow....
Hooray! Picky cat likes this
First, it’s nice to find the larger size cans to avoid so many little recycle items. The stew is actually formed chunks of the food in a savory gravy. My cat loves gravy, but leaves chunks so I mash the chunks and this seems to do the trick to get her to “lick” her food. Amazingly, she’s crazy about kibble. It was extremely difficult to transition her to wet food. For a formal feral she is amazingly picky. I can only lament that I must have made her so, but with a few wet choices that she eats (Friskies, alas, is the true favorite) we are on the road to proper hydration.
cat loves this!
We feed two of our cats Taste of the Wild dry in the morning and wet in the evening and they LOVE. Have been feeding this for years. The cans seem to be out of stock and we hope they will come back soon!
My cat loves this food! I’m so happy that she is eating something that is healthy for her, and doesn’t have bad/toxic ingredients. I liked how the price was slightly cheaper than most natural pet food brands as well. You can tell in the texture of the food that it’s good quality and not a bunch of fake stuff!
Less than 24 hours
We live in a very rural area. Our expectations are not high when it come to delivery commitments. When our cat food was delivery in less than 24 hours I could not believe it. And free shipping!
My cats won’t eat anything else!
My 4 cats all really love Taste Of The Wild wet food, my oldest cat has recently been having a lot of stomach issues and now he’s been regular and no longer throwing food up. (Picture or Mittens)
I bought this food while trying to add variety to my kittens' usual wet food. The first time they tried this food both gobbled it up. Since then, one of them will consistently eat about 75% of her portion, and the other will lick the gravy and call it a day.
Looks like good food!
I accidently ordered the wrong food my cats can't eat wet food thats not pate they get sick. However I volunteer at shelter and they said it was a big hit with there kitty's
Finicky Eater Approved
It’s one of two wet foods I can get my kitty to eat! I’ve tried multiple wet foods, she won’t even eat Royal Canin but she gobbled this up.