Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain Roasted Venison & Smoke-Flavored Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This roasted venison and smoke-flavored salmon dry cat food has a high protein content (42%) to help support bones, joints and a lean, healthy body condition.
- Protein-rich recipe supports bones, joints and a healthy body.
- Contains vitamins and minerals—and omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned brand that only uses quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources.
- A grain-free recipe specially crafted for cat companions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Taste of the Wild Canyon River Trout & Smoke-Flavored Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Taste of the Wild Lowland Creek Premium Real Meat Recipe with Roasted Quail & Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula Limited Ingredient Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- American Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- Taste of the Wild PREY Angus Beef Formula Limited Ingredient Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$39.59Chewy Price$37.61Autoship Price
- ACANA Indoor Entrée Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.24Chewy Price$39.18Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$42.92Chewy Price$48.99List Price$40.77Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1117 Customer Reviews
So far, so good!
My Nyx can be a picky little miss. She's been turning her nose up at her usual dry of preference, so I decided to give Taste of the Wild Rocky Mountain a try. So far, so good! She clearly likes the taste (YES!) even though the kibble is a bit smaller than what she's used to. And she's not constantly begging for treats, which is a big plus. Not bad, not bad at all. Nyx gives it a 4 paws up for flavor.
Not a fan of diamond pet food Company
Was using whole earth farms grain free cat food And was disappointed when they said they weren’t going to discontinue it & They did . Taste the wild I liked High protein but The carbs are high and I do not like the company diamond and wish I would’ve had known before I bought Taste a wild , Because of all the recalls & Etc . I will be looking for another high-protein cat food with the lower carbs & Hopefully no recalls
Cats like it
This brand/flavor was purchased along with another brand in hopes of getting my cats to eat a better quality food. It took a bit of time, but now they will eat it (the other brand was a def no). Will purchase again, maybe in a different flavor. Recommended based on my cats approval.
Liked it almost too much
When we first switched to this food, our cat got so excited about this that he acked it up several times because he’d eaten so fast. So maybe try a slow feeder! (Vet said try 1 Tbsp at a time until he’s used to it.) They seem to like it and don’t seem to need quite as much as their former food, maybe that’s the high protein part. I like that it’s grain free and they obviously like the taste pretty well, so we’ll keep it.
Cats love this food!
I have three incredibly finicky cats who refuse to eat the majority of wet food on the market, from cheap to premium brands and all sorts of protein varieties. One won’t eat wet food at all. I know that wet food is the best nutritionally for cats, so since they won’t eat it I wanted to at least provide them with the best quality dry I can that also fits my budget (plus plenty of water stations to encourage hydration). I feed Taste of the Wild along with Blue Wilderness and Pro Plan chicken formulas and they love all three, but they really seem to like TOTW the most. They are fed free choice and while they do eat a lot of this food, they don’t seem to be getting fat from it. They are all young indoor-only rescued kitties, healthy and full of energy and their coats are nice and soft. I also find that feeding them different dry formulas prevents sensitivities and gives them some variety in their diet.
Gotta have it
My cat definitely loves Taste of the Wild Roasted Venison and Smoked Salmon.dry food. However, I only give it to her as a midnight snack because I know that too much dry food can cause cat diabetes.
Cat Loves it
My cat normally does not like chicken or beef, but she loves this! Great price too per ounce
My Cats' Favorite!
I give my cats, (my Kids) 1/2 can of wet food twice a day, and I keep Taste of the Wild available all day to supplement their diets with grain free dry cat food. I am finding that they prefer the Taste of the Wild to the wet food. They are both very healthy, playful, and some-times mischievious. They are very happy and I believe that they almost prefer the Taste of the Wild to their wet food. But they love the gravy part of the wet food also.
cats have been on it for 5 years
My cats have been on this food for 5 years. They love it! I love the auto ship feature with chewy. We have never not received our order in time! And this product never goes out of stock. Healthy for my senior cat who has severe allergies !
Due to food shortages I couldn’t find this cat food anywhere else. Happy Chewy had it in stock. My cats love this food. This size bag lasts 3 months for my two kitties.