Tetra Care GloFish 6" LED Fish Aquarium Light, Blue
About This Item
- Vibrant blue aquarium light brings out the fluorescent glow of GloFish.
- 6-inch waterproof LED light works with any hood or canopy.
- Clips easily to the front of the aquarium frame. For use with framed tanks only.
- Use one for tanks up to 10 gallons or two for larger tanks.
- Comes with a blue LED light, frame clip, cord routing clips, light switch and a low voltage transformer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marina Betta Submersible Aquarium Heater$11.35Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Marineland Hidden LED Aquarium Strip Light, 17-in$51.99Chewy Price$67.69List Price
- Tetra Pond De-Icer, 300-watt$35.17Chewy Price$64.59List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$171.61Chewy Price$219.00List Price
- Current USA Satellite Plus Pro Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$139.20Chewy Price$170.95List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$49.13Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 200 watt$45.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Spaces Places Solar Powered Submersible LED Fish Pond Light Set$32.80Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- GloFish 8" LED Aquarium Light Stick, Blue$21.00Chewy Price$33.69List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 48-in$69.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- dealAqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 18-24-in$54.84Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Fluval Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$18.18Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Fantastic Blue Lights
I am so happy that I purchased three GloFish lights for my two tanks. They are extremely blue when my regular lights go off and come on with a timer. My tanks and the fresh water Glow Fish colors really pop. I purchased three and only use two and kept one for a spare. Anyone who purchases these lights will not be unhappy with the performance.