Tetra Color Tropical Granules Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete and balanced color-enhancing diet
- Contains patented ProCare vitamin blend
- Protects against stress and disease
- Will not cloud water when used as directed
- In addition, these slow-sinking granules bring color-enhancing nutrition to mid-water and bottom-feeding fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.20-lb bucket$44.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price$41.80Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 3.08-lb bucket$36.07Chewy Price$37.49List Price$34.27Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz jar, bundle of 2$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 11-lb box$62.36Chewy Price$109.39List Price$59.24Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Growth High Protein Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.85-lb bag$25.85Chewy Price$46.69List Price$24.56Autoship Price
- TetraFin Floating Variety Pellets Goldfish Food, 1.87-oz jar$2.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.82Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Flakes Small Fish Food, 6.35-oz jar$9.09Chewy Price$8.64Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta 3-in-1 Select-A-Food Fish Food, 1.34-oz jar$4.81Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.57Autoship Price
- Kaytee Koi's Choice Premium Fish Food, 10-lb bag$18.46Chewy Price$33.99List Price$17.54Autoship Price
- API Algae Eater Wafers Fish Food, 1.3-oz bottle$4.69Chewy Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tropical Flakes Freshwater Fish Food, 2.29-oz jar$4.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.06Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Brine Shrimp Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$22.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Corn Starch...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||Color Enhancement||N/A||N/A||Color Enhancement|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
5 times the amount for a lower price
I could not believe the size of this ! for less than I paid for a small container at the pet store!
GREAT FISH FOOD
ALWAYS GREAT FLAKE FOOD AT GOOD PRICE FISH LOVE IT GROW FAST AND BREED GREAT DOES NOT CLOUD WATER ALL FISH EAT IT
Lemel De Carvalho Gouldbourne
Complete food and my discus fish love it. it fattens them and enlivens the color. I recommend it
Great Price and Super-Fast Delivery
Great product at a great price... with free delivery at lightning speed. No complaints.
These are GRANULES.
I recently purchased these by accident thinking they were the same flakes I always use. My fish prefer the flakes but eat the granules as they sink.
Cichlids love it.
Nice size granules for easy consumption. Good for all feeding levels. I don't know what else to say, it's fish food. Do I have enough characters yet?....
Huge container and fish seem to love these granules
When my chewy box arrived in the mail, I was surprised at how large the container of fish food was. My fish seem to love this food and I highly recommend it for tetras and guppies
Fish love it
We have discus, clown loach and parrot fish in two different 55 gallon tanks. they all love it and their colors are so vibrant! Been using this for years!!!
It’s okay for the price and it does slow fall
My fish don’t like this food I wanted flakes and accidentally choose this so I’m like just go with it
For bottom feeders
I give it four stars for its good for bottom feeders, not so good for others that are not, for it drops to the bottom of tank. This makes me wonder if my babies are getting enough food that do not feed from the bottom. It definitely is much better on cleanliness of the tank. It doesn’t make much of a mess at all. I have two that are pregnant in the tank, which is 70 gallons; so I will need to purchase some flakes for the new babies. I will continue to work with this food and see if I can train the adults to feed on it better. But it’s not a bad buy at all... it’s just in my opinion better for bottom feeders, some of my babies do not feed from the bottom like my angels. I try and put some on rock and the plants. That helps!!