Tetra Ick Guard Fast Remedy Ick Treatment, 8 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removes parasites that cause ick fast
- With soothing conditioner for fish's damaged skin
- Protects against secondary infections
- Comes in easy-to-use fizz tabs
- Treats up to 80 gallons and there is no need to raise water temperature
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Mox Amoxicillin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$23.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Ceph Forte Cephalexin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$34.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Tetra Lifeguard All-in-One Bacterial & Fungus Treatment, 12 count$5.27Chewy Price$6.59List Price$5.01Autoship Price
- DealAPI Bettafix Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection Remedy, 1.7-oz bottle$4.24Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.03Autoship Price
- Fritz Aquatics Fritz Zyme 9 Saltwater Nitrifying Bacteria for Aquariums, 8-oz bottle$5.09Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- API Pond Melafix for Bacterial Infections in Fish, 16-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price$22.28List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- API Pond Pimafix Antifungal Pond Fish Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$59.98Chewy Price$83.98List Price$56.98Autoship Price
- API Pimafix Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Fungal Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$44.98Chewy Price$62.98List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- API Melafix Freshwater Fish Bacterial Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$69.98Chewy Price$97.98List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- DealAPI Fin & Body Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication$12.66Chewy Price$22.48List Price$12.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Health Feature||—||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Tetra Ick Guard
I never experienced ick in any of my fish before. Being that it is February, I am unable to raise the temperature of the pond water so I decided to try Tetra. After one dose my fish responded, but wasn't completely better. After a second dose a few days later, my fish is much better. The other fish were not affected and they are all doing well.
This will kill your fish!
Have a stable 6 year old tank with 2 Golden Gourami (3 years). Added 3 new fish and one of them brought ICK. 5 days in and the spot were visible on the first fish. Picked up these garbage tablets and added 3 to my 30 gallon tank same day I noticed the spots. Next day I have one dead fish (not the one with spots), all my fish look pale, act lethargic and the ICK had spread to all the fish! I did a 30% water change and dosed again after 24 hours. Next morning 2 more dead fish and day 3 one of my Gourami are dead!!! Not happy is an understatement..... if you like dead fish go ahead.
This product worked very well ick is gone...........
Works as described. Fast and stress free. Great for treatment or as a preventative when adding new fish!
not very happy
Used these in my 30gal tank did everything the box and what I watched on videos and woke up in the morning to 11 died fish in my tank changed the water and in the past 3 days have lost 6 more fish I would not use these tablets again or recommend them to anyone
Don’t even waste the money. Wish I had read the reviews like you are. Smart thinkin
Waste of Money
I used this according to the directions. Took out the filter (charcoal) and cleaned as described. Didn't do anything but stain my tank and heater. All my fish died from ick except one. I didn't want to give up and used the whole box and didn't work. Switched to API super ick and that seemed to help my last survivor. Don't buy if you want to keep your fish.
Worked great as described on packaging
Worked great. In less then 1 week ick was gone. Needed to use described 1/2 dose because of scaleless fish. Still worked, didn't harm sensitive fish when used properly with water changes. Very happy
ick treatment for fish
I have used this product before -- effective, easy.
terrible it ruined my fish tank!!!
Terrible it’s ruined all my decor a sealant and didn’t even work