Tetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides vital oxygen to your fish by compressing the outside air efficiently and virtually silent.
- Works in tanks or ponds of up to 5,000 gallons and is the ideal winter survival solution.
- Compact, inconspicuous and sleek design means it will look great in any outdoor pond set up.
- Kit includes 300 feet of air tubing, two air stones, and all the valves and connectors you need.
- Ultra-quiet, energy-efficient and provides an oxygen flow of 100 gallons per hour.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerheads Aquarium Pump, 166 GPH$19.99Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 900 GPH$84.50Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Eheim 1048 Universal Aquarium Pump$81.47Chewy Price
- Jebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$78.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics All-In-One Single Quiet One 2200 Fish Pond Pump$261.19Chewy Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$19.87Chewy Price
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$138.59Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- Tetra DHP4200 Debris-Handling Pond Pump, 4235-gph$197.07Chewy Price$383.69List Price
- Python Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump$4.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- AquaClear Quick Filter for Powerheads for Polishing Water, One Size$9.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
What a difference!
The air pump kit is one of the best investments I have made, the fish love it. I live in Pennsylvania and this past summer has been one heat wave after another. I have a powerful submersible pump in the pond which splashes water into the pond from two separate outlets and I noticed that the fish always gathered around these outlets gulping bubbles as if they were short of air. They were lethargic and their appetite was low. As soon as I installed the air pump everything changed. Now they actually seem to frolic in the bubbles, splashing and jumping and flipping over as if they are having fun. No more gulping air, and their appetite has returned. The air pump was very easy to install, it only took a couple of minutes and I would recommend it to everyone.
Tetra pond air pump 5000
Runs 24/7 very quiet and my goldfish are very happy swimming around.
Pump working hard so I don't have to.....
Bought this pump before winter hoping it would keep the water agitated enough to keep some fresh air in the iced over pond. Maybe should have spaced the air stones further apart, but worked like a charm! The temperature did get low enough to freeze over where the aiir stones are. Had to open the ice a few times to let the air pressure equalise with the outdoors. Kept the pump under some rocks and inside a cut down kitty litter tub. Kept it dry and out of the elements. Temps dropped to -27 and the pump didn't miss a beat. Now warmer weather is here, the fish are now moving around, the biological filters are running and clearing the water all while the air stones are creating large areas of bubbles and really great water agitation. Fish look fine, water is clearing, bring on the warmer weather! The Tetra Pond Air Pump kit is doing really well. I would highly recomend this to anyone with a 3-4000 gallon pond like mine!
Better than expected
I have been having issues getting my pond where it should be. Turns out I needed more aeration. From the moment I put it in there, I immediately saw a difference and im so glad I did. My pond is huge, its 2200 gal and the tubes/hoses are long enough for the whole thing. I am using both hoses/tubes since mine is so big. There is a way to make it single but I dont need it. Its so quiet and I'm glad I got it!
Have an outside 100 gallon pond and this works great for aeration for my little 7 gold fish. Dual lines and adjustable in air bubble speed. Have to say its a little vibration noise but its outside and not to bad.
Pond Air Pump
Love it my fish are happy and that makes me happy.
Waste of money
Purchased and it worked for about a month. Contacted Tetra and got a replacement. That one worked for about 3 weeks then contacted them again with the same issue. Sent it back to them with a fight they replaced it again. That one lasted about 2 mths. This is nothing against chewy at all. This product simply does not hold up to normal use.
Amazing air pump!!!
This pump is so much stronger than the blue tetra 100 for aquariums. I have it hooked up to one xxl sponge filter on one air outlet and 2-40gallon sponges and a small air diffuser on the the other air outlet. It weakened it just a little on the outlet with the three running I may take out the air diffuser and just use it with the sponge filters. I cannot get over how much air it is pumping out. I love this things it is well worth the investment.
Great pump for my outdoor tub
Bought this pump to run two 75 gallon sponge filters in my 100 gallon goldfish tub. Has excellent power from the dual lines and is very quiet. In fact I had to dial it back too much agitation for my needs at the moment I have guppies in the pond. Love the extra long power cord and they included lots of airline tubing and 2 control valves, 2 check valves, 2 nice large round air stones that I haven't used yet but tried them for bubbles and was very pleased, as well as a splitter! Have only had it for a short time conditioning the sponges so no goldfish yet but am very pleased with this pump.
Tetra Pond air pump
This pump seems to be doing a perfect job of aerating my garden pond after I turned the waterfalls off. It has a simple control valve to help regulate the air flow.