Microbe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevents the buildup of sludge from leaves, small branches and organic waste through the winter months.
- Dual-action formula with liquid mix of beneficial bacteria and pre-measured packets of cellulase.
- Beneficial, cold-loving bacteria accelerate the breakdown of organic sediment and cellulase breaks down plant matter.
- Helps maintain a proper bacterial balance through the winter and helps get your tank ready for the spring thaw.
- Made in the USA and uses only non-pathogenic bacteria and a natural enzyme so it won’t harm fish, plants or pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Microbe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Spring & Summer Pond Water Cleaner, 1-lb box$27.16Chewy Price$28.95List Price$25.80Autoship Price
- API Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$109.99Chewy Price$139.98List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
- Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier, 250-mL bottle$12.70Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums, 32-oz bottle$39.09Chewy Price$39.89List Price$37.14Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- API Pond Ammo-Lock Pond Water Ammonia Detoxifier$14.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta H2O Conditioner, 0.5-oz$3.79Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Aquascape Rapid Clear Flocculant Water Treatment, 1-gal bottle$89.98Chewy Price
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Poly(oxyethylene) (dimethylimino) Ethylene (dimethylimino) Ethylene Dichloride: 5.40%...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Quality Has Dropped
I used to buy this litter all the time for my 2 cat home for years. It was my go-to because it was low price and high quality clumping litter. The last several bags I’ve gotten of this have been awful. There will be so much clay in my cat’s litter box within a matter of just 2 days that I can actually scoop it out with a garden shovel in huge clay clumps. The entire box will be hard to the touch because of the amount of clay in this litter. I’m going through so much litter now that I have switched to another brand that is higher in price with hopes that the quality will be much better. I’m so disappointed as this used to be a litter I raved about to my other families with kitties. What a let down. Please save yourself the time and effort of cleaning your litter box with mild soap and water more often than you need to. This litter will let you down big time.
Our 3 Cat Household Approves
I thought I’d give this litter a try given the good reviews and the price. From now on, this is our “go-to” choice (at half the price from the premium litter I used to buy). Bottom line- less odor, good clumping, happy cats.
Not very impressed
The litter clumps to the bottom of the box and crumbles apart. Not a huge fan.
I just got this out to use on the winterization of the pond. Good product and I think it will do the job BUT just want to warn everyone that the liquid STINKS like sewer. I understand why but I just wasn’t expecting it and nothing mentioned this on the label. As a first time user, I opened it in the house. That was a mistake. And, the opened bottle from which I need to add to the pond all winter long stinks up the garage so bad that I need to find somewhere else to store the bottle, even with the cap on and in the box under the sink! Be cautious of this when opening and storing!
we loved it
its affordable and it works grate our cats love it
We have a 3'x4' pond and falling leaves. After removing pond plants and netting pond, we wanted a non toxic water treatment that was easy to use, to protect our fish and pond through the winter and not harm the pump, heater and bubbler. While it's still early in the Fall, so far so good. The water is clear and fish are thriving.
Time will tell
Haven’t had the product in my pond long enough, does it take awhile for the product to work?
I have used Microbe-lift for years on my Koi pond. It is a great product. Exceeds expectations and Chewy always has it reasonably priced. I highly recommend Microbe-lift from Chewy.com!