Keep your water clean and clear through the winter with the Microbe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment. Specially formulated for pond winterization, it comes with a two-part system. The liquid contains beneficial, freeze-proof bacteria that accelerate the breakdown of leaves, small branches and organic waste in your pond so it doesn’t accumulate through the winter. And the packets contain cellulase, an enzyme that helps make the bacteria’s job easier. It’s great to maintain a proper bacterial balance during winter months, and to prepare ponds for a healthier environment come spring. The formula is made in the USA and is all natural, non-toxic and non-caustic, so it’s safe for all your fish, plants, and furry ones.
- Prevents the buildup of sludge from leaves, small branches and organic waste through the winter months.
- Dual-action formula with liquid mix of beneficial bacteria and pre-measured packets of cellulase.
- Beneficial, cold-loving bacteria accelerate the breakdown of organic sediment and cellulase breaks down plant matter.
- Helps maintain a proper bacterial balance through the winter and helps get your tank ready for the spring thaw.
- Made in the USA and uses only non-pathogenic bacteria and a natural enzyme so it won’t harm fish, plants or pets.
(1) 32 oz Microbe Lift AWP & (4) 2 oz water soluble packets containing cellulase enzymes, high cellulose producing bacteria, and a cold weather bacteria.
Avoid contact with eyes. Flush immediately if needed. Use Gloves to avoid contact with skin and open wounds. If exposed, wash with soap and water. Do not use internally. Keep out of reach of children.
See all items by Microbe-Lift