Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Cakes Pellet Land Crab Food, 1.58-oz jarBy Tetrafauna
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Nutritious staple diet for hermit crabs
- With protein and calcium for exoskeleton growth
- Fortified with vitamins for better overall health
- Adds variety when alternated with Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Meal
- For all land crabs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Wheat Gluten...||Fish Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Apple Granules...||Fish Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Ground Corn, Herring Meal...||Dried River Shrimp, Dried Mealworms, Fish Meal...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Powder||Pellets||Pellets||Freeze-Dried, Pellets, Mealworms, Shrimp|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
fiddler likes them okay but these are large
I was expecting these to be the size of sinking pellets for shrimp, but these are very large pellets, way too big for my little fiddlers (although it says suitable for fiddlers). My crabs did pick them up and carry them to the water to soften them up and then start picking it apart. It must be appetizing enough to the crabs, and one pellet is about all they could eat in a day.