ThinLine Horse Halter Liners, 3 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made almost entirely with low-maintenance ThinLine breathable foam.
- Better than messy sheepskin.
- Easy to clean.
- Velcro closures.
- Set of crown, top of nose, and chin pieces.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tough-1 Nylon Padded Halter with Satin Horse Hardware, Purple, Horse$17.16Chewy Price$18.83List Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Crib-Guard Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Weaver Leather Track Horse Halter, Mahogany, 3/4-in Cob$92.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Stretch Zipper Horse Fly Mask, Full$29.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Cob$28.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Cob$58.49Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Oval Link Baucher Horse Bit, 3.75$39.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Turquoise Cross Beaded Straight Horse Breast Collar$79.95Chewy Price$108.79List Price
- Weaver Leather Single-Ply Heavy Harness Split Horse Reins, 8-ft x 5/8-in$35.25Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Christmas Reindeer Horse Hat, Horse$14.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- TuffRider Detachable Lunge Whip, 48-in, Light Blue$16.86Chewy Price$19.58List Price
- Weaver Leather Black Leather Split Horse Reins$32.23Chewy Price$40.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Foam||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||—||Stable Halters||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not the solution I had hoped for
I bought two sets of these for my arabians who graze 24/7 on pasture. Last year, I ended up sewing fabric on their padded halters when they started having rub marks. This helped but the fabric needed replacing frequently. I was excited to see this product and was hoping it would be the solution to preventing rub marks this year. My mare has had no issues but my gelding hasn’t seen any benefit from these halter liners. Also, nearly all of them cracked in some area within the first week of use.
Great for grazing muzzle padding
These work great for padding on halters or grazing muzzles. I use it on my flexible filly halter and it definitely prevents rubs. I feel like you could use them on any grazing muzzle too and they would probably help. Definitely love these.