Thornell Cat Odor-Off Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for removing urine and other hard-to-clean odors from fabrics, carpets, litter boxes and more!
- Convenient spray applicator makes it easy to get rid of odors in tough to reach areas.
- Non-enzyme formula quickly and effectively stops foul odors at the source without masking smells.
- Excellent odor eliminating solution for clinics, shelters, groomers, kennels and homes with multiple pets.
- Made in the USA with pet-friendly ingredients, so it’s safe to use on any surface or directly on animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- DealNature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Set-In Cat Stain Remover, Orange Scent, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Platinum Cat Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.79Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.05Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Miracle Hairball Cleaner Cat Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.06Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.56Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$12.14Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Cat Litter Deodorizer, 22-oz bottle$7.44Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.07Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Litter Box, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box, Kennels, Fabric, Carpet, Hard Surface||Litter Box||Litter Box||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface|
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Butyl Glycol, Ammonium...||—||—||Water, Isopropylidene Glycol, IONs...|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Cat Odor Off Is Excellent
We've been using this for years. Love all the Thornell products. Our cats are super sensitive and whenever I use these products they relax from the freshness it fills our home with.
Works great! Other reviews here are weird… you’re not supposed to squirt this in a full litter box! And if you need a misting spray, put it in a spray bottle, don’t take stars off your review. Goodness.
Haven’t used it yet.
I was disappointed that it wasn’t a spay. My new cat sprayed the wall. This did not allow me to easily spray the wall. I used Dawn dishwashing solution on it right away and ordered this from Chewy knowing that it would come quickly. It did but it was of no use. I think the Dawn did a good job. I can’t smell anything and Chewy has not sprayed again. I think he was frightened and insecure after a meet and greet visit at the vets. I had just adopted him three weeks ago.May have a use for the Cat odor Off in the future.
No more odors
Great cleanup for cat mistakes smells great and works well on all areas
Did not Help
Didnt last long and just clumped into liter. Allot of liquid wasted
This stuffs the bomb
Got a cat with anxiety, sometimes pees where they're not supposed to? This stuff is for you. Easy to use. Smells good.
It says it’s not a mask but to me it seems to be replacing the odor with an evergreen scent (with an undertone of cat pee.)
Did not expect it to work this well
I bought this stuff because one of our cats was having some urinary trouble a while back and she wasn't peeing on things, but it's like her bladder was just leaking so we never did find wet spots. Anyways, we started noticing an odor on our brand new couch that smelled like cat pee and I was mad because we had just bought the couch like 2 months ago. So I googled ways to get rid of cat pee smell and it was saying to use vinegar water on wet spots, enzyme stuff , blah blah blah. So then I got on here and search enzyme remover for cat pee or something like that and this popped up. I read the reviews and thought I might as well give it a try, so I ordered it and used it the minute it got delivered to my house. It took less than a day for it to dry on my couch cushion and when it did I could not smell a single trace of cat pee AT ALL and my nose can always pick up that sent even if it's really faint. So I would definitely recommend it if you have cats.
Kitten Clean Up
I foster kittens. I bought this for accidents. It definitely removes odor that is apparent at the time but the kittens go back to the same spot and have “accidents”. I’m disappointed. I’ll keep trying products till I find the real deal.
Excellent , very pleased
It’s took the smell away . I had to do it twice but it did help