Tibetan Dog Chew X-Large Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for x-large breed, adult dogs.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and naturally chemical-free.
- Designed to be long-lasting with a hard texture that dogs love.
- 100% natural, odorless and high in protein without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the foot hills of Mount Everest and other hilly regions of Nepal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- chewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Chew Dog Treats, X-Large$52.20Chewy Price$169.48List Price$49.59Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Large$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Medium Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2-lb box$58.87Chewy Price$59.99List Price$55.93Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$83.97Chewy Price$79.77Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, case of 20$113.74Chewy Price$108.05Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 3 count$19.03Chewy Price$18.08Autoship Price
- Downtown Pet Supply 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 10 pack$25.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, bundle of 3$40.59Chewy Price$38.56Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Deer Antlers Dog Chews, 1-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$57.00List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, Large, bundle of 2$22.22Chewy Price$21.11Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, Medium, bundle of 3$18.51Chewy Price$17.58Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Heather Tree Root Dog Chew, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice.||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice.||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt & Lime Juice||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Pit bull quick chew
I purchased these for a pit bull I was watching for a friend. The bully sticks were only lasting him mere minutes. These lasted a day. I had hoped to get three or more days. My Newfoundland’s tried them, but they didn’t hold their interest and pit bull ended up stealing them when they abandoned them. I won’t be trying again.
No more chewed up shoes
These last forever and are great for the dog who wants to chew on everything. I shared them with a friend who has a Rotweiler and Pitbull mix and they have done very well with them.
So hard and dry my 60 pound bulldog couldn't chew them.
I tried this brand because they had a box of many bones. The bones came rock solid to the point that my 60-pound bulldog's gums were bleeding without being able to make any chew marks on the bone. I now see that these bones are labeled "Tibetan Dog Chew" instead of "Yak Cheese" which is what my usual bones are branded. Chewy was great and issued credit and ordered the Yak Cheese bones I had ordered before.
YAK CHEWS NOT SIZED CORRECTLY.
These Yak chews are certainly NOT EXTRA LARGE. They are quite small, I have been buying Yak chews for the last couple years and thought I'd try some other brands. These are a good quality but the SIZING IS WAY OFF. These are more like MEDIUM.
Didn't care for them
My dog is an avid Himalayan Bone chewer but for some reason she won't touch these. Somewhat of a disappointment since they cost me quite a bit and they are now going to waste.
My poodles didn’t care for them, but my sister’s Labrador loves them, and they’re the longest-lasting chews he’s had.
My dog loves yaks from our local boutique pet store and goes crazy when I bring a new one home. I gave him one of these before leaving the house and was surprised when I came home that he hadn’t touch it. When I offered it to him again, I realized it smelled terrible/like formaldehyde! No wonder he didn’t eat it. Very disappointed in this product and in the Chewy quality control here.
He's a demon !!
My 10 month old German Shorthair is a chewing machine. Can't give him any hard rubber chew toys (he eats them in a few minutes). The X-large dog Tibetan dog chew will take him a few days to chew up. Take the last piece and pop it in the microwave and he will eat that too (after it cools).
Have a big girl who goes through dog chews quickly, even the ones that say for aggressive chewers. These lasted a surprisingly long time and both of my dogs have really enjoyed them. They also don't get as messy and smelly as some of the other bones/raw hide/bully sticks I've bought which is appreciated.
My golden retriever does not stop when food hits the floor unless it is a vegetable. She eats almost anything including ice cubes. She came up to this treat, smelled it up and down and walked away. I never had a dog treat even get rejected before.