Tiger Tough Condo Hideaway Corrugated Cat Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a double-walled, corrugated, scratching surface with varying degrees of thickness to promote a lasting durability.
- Eco-friendly—made with recycled materials and completely recyclable itself!
- The blank cardboard exterior can be customized to match your kitty's unique cattitude!
- Made with a hanging toy for added fun!
- Includes catnip to help lure your feline friend to scratch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$6.92Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Frisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Tiger Tough Castle Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Cat-Shape Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$25.36Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Droplet Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$31.06Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Farmhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Cat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$41.99Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces CATbana Cat Toy$39.99Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Gingerbread House Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy$25.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Park & Bench Tremolo Cat Scratcher, Black$58.19Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Sisal, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Exercise, Replacement||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Catnip, Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Teasers & Wands||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Balls||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Great for kittens/small cats
This condo is easy to assemble and made really well. Unfortunately, my cats won't use the condo part- it's not long enough for them to lay in it. But, they like using the scratch pad on the roof. I recommend it for a kitten or smaller cat.
Well made and sturdy!
I’ve gotten several of the more decorative cardboard cat houses before and this one is so much better made and very sturdy. I also like that they provide extra hanging toys for when your cat inevitably destroys the first one. My cat loved it so much she had to climb into it while I was still assembling it!
Made to stay together
Finally, a product that interlocks and stays together without you having to put tons of tape down the sides where the tabs are. I got the tape and glue ready to put this together as I do with the other products I have in the past. We all know how the tabs slide out and the cat comes crashing down, Not with Tiger tough. I will only buy their products from this point on. Well made and worth the price points.
Boy Boy Needs a BIG House!
This is very well made, love it for that, but I have a big boy and he hangs over the sides on the top and doesn’t fit inside. He’s about 15-17 pounds, very muscular, formerly an outside feral that didn’t want to be. He loves to hide inside things and loves cardboard scratchers, but I have yet to find one that is big enough and sturdy enough. Not all cats weigh 8 pounds and I wish manufacturers would wake up to that fact. He’s a baby bear looking for a pony house.
A Snooze Fest!
I put it together this afternoon, and this cat is practically living on it now!
Morticia loves this
I never seen her use anything else to claw since she got this .
It's nice BUT...
This would be a really great cat condo but some of the tabs were bent and damaged in the packaging which made the assembly difficult. The other issue is that the sides keep slipping out of the tabs so it's always on the brink of falling apart (I'm thinking some heavy duty tape will help). And the plain cardboard is boring. On the bright side, the cat loves it and sits on it and in it daily.