Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Ocean Whitefish & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild-caught flaked tuna is the first ingredient plus ocean whitefish for the animal-sourced protein carnivores thrive on.
- With fiber-rich, antioxidant-packed pumpkin for digestive health, plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real tuna broth so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Succulent flaked meat formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, or GMOs; made with dolphin-safe, mercury-tested tuna.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$14.40Chewy Price$16.08List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Pate Sardines Recipe in Sardine Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.00Chewy Price$18.48List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Love Munchkin! Chicken & Pumpkin Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG QT Patootie! Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Luau Chicken & Egg Recipe in Chicken Consommé Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 4$18.36Chewy Price$17.44Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Lots-O-Luck! Duck & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Pate Tuna & Crab Recipe in Tuna Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.48Chewy Price$17.56Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Best Day Eva! Beef & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Crazy 4 U! Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealBFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Salmon Oh Snap Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Cats in the Kitchen Love Me Tender Chicken & Duck Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.90Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Beef Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$28.44Chewy Price$29.88List Price$13.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Flaked Tuna, Tuna Broth, Pumpkin...||Flaked Tuna, Tuna Broth, Pumpkin...||Flaked Tuna, Tuna Broth, Pumpkin...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Pumpkin...||Flaked Tuna, Tuna Broth, Pumpkin...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Tuna, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
My cat turned his nose up, literally. It is like a soup and he will not touch it. I have tried three different times and ended up throwing it out
Dances for it
Learned that my semi-feral cat has diabetes. Since there is no way I can successfully give her insulin injections, I searched as to what I can do. Tiki Cat Canned Food was the most recommended (no more kibble for cats with diabetes). She gets up on her hind legs and dances while I am putting the food in her bowl!
She's not a fan...
Normally my girl loves Whitefish, Salmon & Seafood wet & kibble. But, she was NOT a fan of this. She's nursing kittens so normally she scarfs down her wet food as soon as it hits her dish (4-5 times a day or more) and I leave her high protein dry kibble for her to have access to at all times. She picked at the first can (after I added broth), but I could tell it wasn't a winner. Finally, after a half hour finished as much as she was going to so I cleaned her dish. I tried one more can thinking it's just because it was a new food, but, nope, she went right over to her kibble and started eating. I cleaned her dish and put out one of her regular wet foods. I always try to swap up her wet foods for variety because she will go off a food if I don't swap in and out. She's the same about her dry food, too. I'll have to say, this is the first time she's totally rejected a food like this. I'm guessing she does not like Tuna. After going through Wevera's wet foods I see I'm going to be limited if I shop with this brand. They have good ingredients, but, sadly, most of them include Tuna and Kitness has spoken...she doesn't like tuna and apparently won't eat tuna at all.
Cats would not touch
Bought 4 different flavors on a sale... cats did not like a single one of them even on an empty stomach and they were never picky eaters. Too bad will just have to donate these to shelter :(
I Loves the Pumpkin
Pierre Absolutely finds seafood to be his most favorite he Loves the pumpkin added
mixed reviews by the cats
My picky indoor cat wouldn’t even look at it unfortunately but the two ferals that I feed think it is great so it won’t go to waste. Now if my indoor cat could be persuaded to eat something other than her favorite.
Tikki cat recommended by vet.
I have a diabetic kitty and my vet recommended Tikki cat because of the high protein, no grain. Thought I'd try a few. Alice will eat just about anything, so this was no problem, she gobbled it right down. However, this had a lot of liquid in it, OK, but was expecting more bulk. Will try others and may still come back to this on occasion, for variety.
Fussy, Finicky Feline Approved
One of our cats is a fussy, finicky feline who needs to take a med in her food. The consistency of this food; neither too wet nor too dry, is perfect for mixing in her liquid med. Plus, it's made with high-quality ingredients that I feel good feeding my fur baby.
Too Strong For Her Tummy
I have tried a few of the Tiki Cat kinds, and they are mostly very good. Pricey, which is hard for me, but my cat has sensitivities, and so I have to shop around. This particular flavor was too much for her. Ended up tossing her cookies. I think it is just too much fish for her. She loves fish, but I have been having a hard time finding foods with fish in that will stay down. I thought whitefish was okay in the past. Well, not this time. So I think I will give up on anything with fish. I gave it a three in case it is just her. Results may vary for other cats. But if your cat has a touchy tummy, this could be too strong for her. The other Tiki Cat kinds have been very agreeable so far.
KokoKona like it.
Product is great. Amount 5 ounce good. Package diameter and height is bad.