Tiny Friends Farm Gerty Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty mix recipe is specially crafted for guinea pig pals of all breeds and from every life stage.
- Encourages natural foraging and provides guinea pigs with a nutritionally complete and balanced diet.
- Delicious taste and high-quality ingredients including linseed to encourage healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Specially formulated without any added sugar for tiny pets who need to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
- Proudly made in the United Kingdom with wholesome ingredients that your guinea pig will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$24.69Chewy Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food, 2-lb bag$8.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Evanger's Turkey Wet Ferret Food, 6-oz can, case of 12$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$108.30Chewy Price$115.47List Price$102.88Autoship Price
- C&S Snak Squirrel Food, 2.7-lb bag$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- DealSunCoast Sugar Gliders Wholesome Balance Honey/Yogurt Flavored Sugar Glider Food, 3.5-lb bag$44.10Chewy Price$41.89Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Gourmet Foraging Feast Pet Rabbit Food, 4-lb$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Gourmet Foraging Feast Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, All Natural Alfalfa Pellets Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$48.48Chewy Price$46.06Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Vita Balance Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Junior Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat...||Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Digestive Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not for my kiddos......rated high for quality & quantity.
Unfortunately as good as the food looks and smells, none of my guinea pigs, or rabbits liked it - not even our pet rat. They're used to Brown's and also liked another brand that was a lentil and pea variety diet, but none of my critters - except the hamster just to see, will eat this. The image on the bag is true to the product. It doesn't lie like other brands.
Great "Treats Only"
The guinea pigs love to go through this. I give it to them as a treat only, spreading it in the hay or they eat it out of your hand, but definitely give them regular pellets & hay as the main food.
Tiny Friends Farm Getty Guinea Pig Food
Unfortunately, my 3 little piggies don’t like this. I was hoping they would like a little something extra in their pellets but it was a big no from them. Not the foods fault, just picky piggies. Trial and error!
Gerty guinea pig food was clean and my guinea pigs found it quite tasty.
Guinea Pigs Love This Food!
My guinea pigs much prefer this to pellets & they've had long, healthy lives on this food. I also feed them hay & fruits/veggies.
PIGGIE LOVES IT
that's all she has eaten since day 1 when we brought her home - she loves it
My four guniea love the food
They love the food they eat it right away all for guniea begun the one alway wanted the food.
I dont know why I thought this was a small bag of food but its extremely big. Ive been feeding my guineas off of this same bag for almost a month and im only half way through it. Its great. They eat almost all of the pieces but they are picky eaters so i dont expect much will change.
I have an elderly Guinea Pig who has been eating Gerty Guinea mixed with oxbow since he was a baby. I've tried to switch him to all oxbow pellets but he would rather starve himself! I used to buy 3lbs bags ofGerty Guinea at my local pet store for $9.99 so for me this is a steal! I've got this on auto ship & will continue as long as this price remains!
This have no nutritional value to a guinea pig and only pellets should be fed when it comes to food. 75%hay, 10% vitamin C rich veggies, and 5% pellets